Pressies for instructers?

#1
:twisted: I was thinking the other day[I do it now and again] about the expression on our part two instructers face[ I can see him clearly in my minds eye but connot recall the fat fcukers name :? ] when we gave him his pressie at the end of the course. an engraved ciggy case and lighter. :roll: .He was trying to look pleased but his face said" Oh fcuk not again :) So I wonder; Instructers past and present do you still get pressies from classes and if so what are they :?:
 
#3
Bunch of Chileans gave me and other instructors Red Wine, Key rings and the usual tacky gizzits.

Other than that Ive had a new mug, fishing line and a copy of 40+

Fresh copy of 40+ as well!
 
#4
The_Frank said:
Bunch of Chileans gave me and other instructors Red Wine, Key rings and the usual tacky gizzits.

Other than that Ive had a new mug, fishing line and a copy of 40+

Fresh copy of 40+ as well!
Which pressie have you been most pleased with, then?
 
#5
jesse said:
when we gave him his pressie at the end of the course. an engraved ciggy case and lighter. :roll: .He was trying to look pleased but his face said" Oh fcuk not again :)
He probably would have preferred to see 'SNLR' on the top of your paperwork mate :wink: :D
 
#7
2_deck_dash said:
My instructor got a freshly laid turd in the top drawer of his filing cabinet.

Does that count?
hahhahahhahahahaha! I can't belive how much I laughed at that.


sorry yeah....and the moment has gone.
 
#10
JonnoJonno said:
jesse said:
when we gave him his pressie at the end of the course. an engraved ciggy case and lighter. :roll: .He was trying to look pleased but his face said" Oh fcuk not again :)
He probably would have preferred to see 'SNLR' on the top of your paperwork mate :wink: :D
:evil: That very nearly came about in 1958 after a strong difference of opinion with a dick head furthur up the pecking order. :twisted:
 
G

guestm

Guest
#13
Among other things, my male trainees tend to give me booze and my female trainees give me their bodies. Which I abuse and then dispose of. If your students do not give you a present, it means you are both gash and a cock.

I especially like it when parents tell you how wonderful you are for moulding their kids, and the look on their faces when you tell them that their little darling is a thick, weak pissbag with poor personal hygiene.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#14
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Among other things, my male trainees tend to give me booze and my female trainees give me their bodies.
I heard it was the other way round.

Welcome back by the way.
 
G

guestm

Guest
#16
Unfortunately not. I don't think I'm welcome in that partivular boozer since I sank the top shelf and stole a chorizo from the tapas bar.
 
G

guestm

Guest
#18
She's better now. She's learnt that by actually shaving her gorillas armpit of a gash she can keep a bloke.

I doubt she'll trim it with the same hatchet I use for forced female topiary though, she'll probably opt for a ladyshave once it heals.
 
#20
got given an al murray dvd from my class whilst on divisions.

also got several bottles of expensive whiskeys for getting all my classes out of the shite many times on LAET course.

i hated the systemas much as they did!!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HarryBosch Diamond Lil's 75

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top