'Presidente B'Liar'

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Oil_Slick, Jun 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking slimeball!
  2. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I have had an eye on this for years.

1. Bliar is the first ever British Prime Minister to have a political career path after retirement.

2. Bliar has worked tirelessly to ensure that as much as possible of Parliament's power is remitted to Europe so that Brown is left with an empty shell; and has timed his departure expressly to stage a final betrayal of Britain that Brown cannot undo.

3. Bliar has tried to commit British forces to this Euro army etc. (which is completely useless without us as our people actually do warfighting)
    and to get our forces re-equipped with euro kit regardless of its usefulness or otherwise. etc etc.

4. Unfortunately for Bliar, Brown successfully stonewalled over the euro (thank goodness).

5. The more us Brits kick and scream about it the more credit Bliar gets in Europe for dragging us gagged and bound into this Napoleonic dictatorship.

6. I even think this switch to RC is part of the plot.

Bet there are plenty of beans in it for Cherie too.

Boney has won at last.
  3. Bump :threaten:
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

5. Ah, but Kinnock was never PM.

6. http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007270964,00.html

7. Maxi
    Do we really care where it is reported?
    Since coming to power the Blairs have enjoyed a life of freebies and have always put their own interests before that of the country. I can't really see them changing once he has handed over the reigns to Jock McBrown.
  8. The trouble is the Wail is so Euro Sceptic that it long ago lost sight of objective reporting and has a long record of mis-reporting anything to do with Europe, perhaps they should read up on the story of the little biy who cried wolf. I and I am sure many others these days ignore any thing the Wail has to say on Europe, and I suspect their reporters are now aiming for jobs on factual papers like the National Enquirer.
  9. Bliar would make a good President :pukel: His mate Dubya would show him what to do :tp: :tp: :tp:
  10. If the article is right, and Blair wnt get the job till2011 when he has naxed out the opportunities for lectures, books etc, the Shrub will have retired as well so perhaps Blair will be able to offer him one of those juicy EU consultancies to help him eek out that meagre pension he will be getting