Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preserved Pension


Clearing up after the flood.

Ditching some stuff, found my release documents, including the award of a Preserved Pension.

My question is this, I want to notify records, or whoever, of a change of address, is it still Centurion or has it all moved?

Anybody help?


War Hero
RINGO said:
Clearing up after the flood.

Try: 02392 722351 (MOD exchange)

Ask for JPA Helpline (Office hours), once through ask for pensions.
You will either get JPA Centurion or JPA Glasgow, it doesn't really matter which.

They are usually quite good.

If you're suffering as a result of the floods, get in touch with SSAFA if you need assistance, don't be too proud to at least enquire if they can help.
May I suggest that there is no such thing as the JPA Help desk, more like the JPA Bloody Unhelpful, I can't put you through desk.


War Hero
rosinacarley said:
May I suggest that there is no such thing as the JPA Help desk, more like the JPA Bloody Unhelpful,

Yes you may.

It's all down to telephone manner.

If you tell them you know where they live, in a funny accent, I've always found they go out of their way to help.


War Hero
No need to notify them of a change of address until you actually draw the pension, as you have to apply for it once you hit 60 (or are unable to work further through disability etc).
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K AFPS 75 - preserved pension rates Finance & Pensions 2
vauxhall Preserved Pension Benefits Guide Finance & Pensions 0
B 5 years preserved pension + rnr Finance & Pensions 3
G re preserved pension Finance & Pensions 10
babygravy Preserved Pension question Finance & Pensions 12
3yearstilltx With preserved pension now catching up with CPI index linking at 60 rather than 55... Finance & Pensions 17
T Preserved Pension Reductions Finance & Pensions 17
JonnyAlpha Preserved Pension Eligibility Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Consultation launched to improve funding for pension bodies MoD News 0
vauxhall Changes to the Forces Pension Society Roadshow Programme Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Pension costs review for Northern Ireland Water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Simple statements boost for pension planning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark pension proposals will protect savers from scams and help tackle climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension boost protected by new bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches cross-sector Working Group to help address multiple small pension pots MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help pension schemes seize long-term opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taking action on climate risk: Improving governance and reporting by occupational pension schemes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain’s pension schemes lead on climate risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Chair of Firefighters’ Pension Scheme Advisory Board of England appointed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark Pension Schemes Bill proceeds to House of Commons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Canada Pension Plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GAD's support on pension entitlements for fee-paid judges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension Credit claimants now able to apply online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GAD project helps 1,000+ pension scheme members MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension investment advisor banned MoD News 0
A OR2 full career pension rates 1998 Finance & Pensions 8
B Commute my pension or not? Finance & Pensions 4
MoD_RSS GAD pension specialists share expertise at industry conference MoD News 0
theoldti FTRS effect of pay rise on pension abatement Finance & Pensions 4
MoD_RSS GAD’s review of the Local Government Pension Scheme (Scotland) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement from the Secretary of State on the Clinician Pension Tax Scheme MoD News 0
vauxhall How good is your pension? Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Russell Agius reappointed to the Judicial Pension Board MoD News 0
E Added pension Finance & Pensions 5
MoD_RSS Changes to the currency of UK State Pension and Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit paid into Yemeni bank accounts MoD News 0
J Collection Pension From Overseas Finance & Pensions 2
vauxhall Pension Roadshow Schedule 7-11 October Finance & Pensions 0
B Pension for reservist 1 year operational service Finance & Pensions 1
MoD_RSS Multi-million-pound pension liberation bosses banned for 34 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension entitlements for fee-paid judges MoD News 0
vauxhall Keeping an eye on your pension! Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Non-Executive Chair to the Civil Service Pension Board: 5 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension company wound-up after mismanaging £14m of funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Uprating guarantee for UK State Pension recipients living in EU MoD News 0
vauxhall Telegraph Reports on Pension Tax Trap Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Pension Tax Update Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Forces Pension Society Appoints New Chief of Staff Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall BBC reports that 'woman wins rights to her late partner's military pension Finance & Pensions 0
Sumo 'Unlawful' pension schemes to cost government £4bn a year Finance & Pensions 3
MoD_RSS Pension scheme negligence lands insurance boss seven-year ban MoD News 0
Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts