Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing for battle!

Morning Gents.

I've taken a wander over from the green side where I Mod the finance forum.

Two weeks ago today, My Jack Russell died of Xylitol poisoning.

Xylitol is a sugar substitute found in all sorts of products. Anyway I'm more than slightly pissed off at the fact that something that I had in the house as "food" killed the dog and have started a Face Fanny group in order to ; A improve awareness of Xylitol and what it can do to Dogs and cats B; Build up a support base for a future campaign for better labeling of products with Xylitol in. Currently theres very little or no warning that this stuff can **** you pets up.

For general knowledge it can kill by inducing hypoglycemic coma and then if that doesn't kill necrosis of the liver.

So I'd be grateful if any of you have Face book could sign on hit the "LIKE" button and then find the "SHARE" button and spread the word.

thanks

BiscuitsAB

I've submitted a reply gents but as its got a URL in it Its been sent off for modding.

I'm sure it will appear soon. Along with my admission that I shouldn't post am until my meds have worn off.

In the mean time lets try something different. Stick some W'w in front of this facebook.com/The.Eddy.Project and you should get there.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Done mate, and thanks for the info, all of my siblings own cats or dogs so they ought to be aware of this. Sorry for your loss.

Waspie

War Hero
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Have just emailed my some who has the two dogs as well.

And 'Liked' too!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Preparing to Pay MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Preparing for elections and addressing root causes of conflict in West Africa MoD News 0
J Preparing for HMS Raleigh at 16 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
MoD_RSS Preparing for elections in Guinea Bissau MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transitioning security responsibilities and preparing for equal elections in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary meets competitors preparing for WorldSkills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Secretary visits police centres preparing for EU exit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Preparing for EU exit - BEIS update MoD News 0
D Preparing to join Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS News story: Shoes to seamines - 20,000 items recovered preparing for carriers’ new home MoD News 2
joeG need help with preparing for flying aptitude test for AIRCREWMAN position The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS News story: ACCEA issues advice on preparing applications for 2013 awards MoD News 0
trelawney126 Preparing for Afghanistan cash crop Current Affairs 6
BFRS PTLLS Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
2 A good website for those of you preparing for the psychometric test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
C Preparing for entry as CT Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
N preparing new entry?? Health & Fitness 8
G Preparing for the RT test .. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
soleil HMS Raleigh Field Gun Crew preparing for Competition Sports and Adventure Training 3
Maxi_77 Is Israel preparing for another dust up in Lebanon Current Affairs 19
carter88 Preparing for raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
slim Preparing to Become a Civie Diamond Lil's 9
V Preparing for the AIB - Tips? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy: 215th Anniversary Of The Battle Of Trafalgar History 2
MoD_RSS RAF looks to the future on Battle of Britain Day MoD News 0
D 801(FF) Squadron and the Battle of Britain???? History 40
MoD_RSS UK supports overseas territories in coronavirus (COVID-19) battle MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish Universities battle against Covid-19 praised by Scottish Sec MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vehicle owners to be granted MOT exemption in battle against coronavirus MoD News 0
soleil YT: BBC1 "Coverage Of The 50th Anniversary Of The Battle Of The Atlantic Presented By Brian Redhead" History 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary sets out government “battle plan” for COVID-19 MoD News 0
soleil i News: "BBC And ITV In Battle Over Rival British Nuclear Submarine Murder Dramas" Submariners 10
Staevart Hoisting the battle ensign History 12
MoD_RSS Press release: HMRC wins £40 million battle against tax avoidance promoters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The armed forces pay tribute to those who fought at the Battle of Amiens a century ago MoD News 0
soleil Express: "Sail From HMS Victory That Flew At Battle Of Trafalgar Is Tipped To Sell For £3,000" History 0
MoD_RSS News story: £400m deal signed for battle-winning Brimstone missile for RAF Typhoons MoD News 0
NavySparker Battle of Jutland Crew Lists History 12
B Books on Battle of Jutland The Book Club 3
dapperdunn Battle of the Atlantic Memorial History 1
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 soldier who was killed in the Battle of the Somme finally laid to... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Business Services to display Battle of Passchendaele records at this... MoD News 0
Sean21 Weʼre raising £10,000 to Support for Simon in his battle with lymphoblastic leukaemia Charity 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commemoration of the Centenary of the Battle of the Somme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Commemoration of the Battle of Navarino MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Battle of the Somme hero honoured with Victoria Cross memorial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 100 Years Of The Tank: The Battle Of Flers-Courcelette Remembered MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Remembering the Battle of the Somme: Operation Reflect MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Remembering the Battle of the Somme: A bond of trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: If the Somme was fought today, it would be a very different battle. MoD News 0