pre joining medical

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
andym said:
Henry_the_Green_Engine said:
Are there any conditions that are a definite no-no?

Scrofula,The Bloody Flux,Rabies,Leprosy,Rickets,Smallpox,Scurvy,Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever,Staggers,The Bloat,Lights,Blindness,Deafness,No Arms or Legs,Microcephaly(Except for RM candidates),TB,Fen Fever,Lunacy,Ague,Headmouldshot,Kings Evil and Lethargy(Stand fast WAFU candidates).Think thats about it.

I may be wrong but someone once said Ebola, Plague, Anthrax & Dengue Swamp Fever could be a hindrance too?

Jamie534

Badgeman
Ninja_Stoker said:
andym said:
Henry_the_Green_Engine said:
Are there any conditions that are a definite no-no?

Scrofula,The Bloody Flux,Rabies,Leprosy,Rickets,Smallpox,Scurvy,Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever,Staggers,The Bloat,Lights,Blindness,Deafness,No Arms or Legs,Microcephaly(Except for RM candidates),TB,Fen Fever,Lunacy,Ague,Headmouldshot,Kings Evil and Lethargy(Stand fast WAFU candidates).Think thats about it.

I may be wrong but someone once said Ebola, Plague, Anthrax & Dengue Swamp Fever could be a hindrance too?

Bloody prejudice!

Even if you survived them?

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
do they keep it in lost property???

but does anyone know what they are looking for? the reasson i ask is because i've heard you are told if its a pass or fail on the day, how can they say either way, without checking the blood sample?

Latest Threads