Pre-joining fitness

Hello,

I was wondering what people's "Fitness routines" are?? I know the Navy used to publish an 8 week fitness guide but they don't do that any more.

I have the worst confidence when it comes to being in a gym it makes me feel very uncomfortable because I'm just short of 6ft and I weigh 9st. So as you can imagine I am very thin, lanky and lack any form of muscle or definition so feel very conscious as if everyone is looking at how weak I am. So I struggle with the gym.

Are there any "home fitness" workouts I can do or is there any advice for getting of the above?

Hello,

I was wondering what people's "Fitness routines" are?? I know the Navy used to publish an 8 week fitness guide but they don't do that any more.

I have the worst confidence when it comes to being in a gym it makes me feel very uncomfortable because I'm just short of 6ft and I weigh 9st. So as you can imagine I am very thin, lanky and lack any form of muscle or definition so feel very conscious as if everyone is looking at how weak I am. So I struggle with the gym.

Are there any "home fitness" workouts I can do or is there any advice for getting of the above?
PM me, yo.

Treadmill running. You'll only get good at it if you practice it. You wouldn't practice for an eating competition by drinking water.

Beetroot juice an hour before it. A big ol' pint of it. Not the pickley vinegar shit. Fresh.

SaladDodger

Lantern Swinger
Aimed at potential bootnecks but may have good tips for those struggling with fitness, and even better for tightwads it's on sale in The Works and already reduced.... not sure if @Ninja_Stoker can post it on the PRMC site ?
prmc.jpg