Pre-Joining Brief.

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
Whats all this then?

Received a letter through the other day asking me to come along to a Pre-Joining Brief.

Just wondering what it is, apart from the obvious in the title. More of what it will entail..

(No sarccy comments please :rendeer: )

Chars.

/Ben

They show you a pic of Gib and some kid in the background will go "It's Pirates of the Caribean".

Seriously, if you've no clue about the RN and/or are keen to learn more go for it. It's a talk, with a few vid's showing what we're upto at the moment.

I'm not sure if it's compulsory attendance but if you're free go for it.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Geordie_Git said:
I'm not sure if it's compulsory attendance but if you're free go for it.
If you're not "free" then you don't join!

It's not a video about what the Navy is up to, the clue is in the title.

You'll get your kit list, joining instructions & train tickets (warrant). You'll also get your contract explained & any questions answered.

Geordie_Git said:
Seriously, if you've no clue about the RN and/or are keen to learn more go for it. It's a talk, with a few vid's showing what we're upto at the moment.
Don't you think that its a BIT LATE to not have a clue about the RN at a PRE JOINING BRIEF?
:roll:

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
Lamri said:
Geordie_Git said:
Don't you think that its a BIT LATE to not have a clue about the RN at a PRE JOINING BRIEF?
:roll:
Agreed, I think I know most of what is available to me.

Cheers again, Ninja :rendeer: