Powder Kegg

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Jolly jack, Jan 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. :happy1:

This could be interesting...........

Unless it gets pulled!

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Am i missing something here? How is this a site issue?

4. Your wish is my command ...

5. Blackrat

Do tell Sol. I'm ever so curious.

6. This smacks (geddit?) of a fishing trip.

Can we talk about RM ships' divers instead? Those in Minerva's detachment during our Windies deployment were as keen as mustard and always first to volunteer for any expeds.

7. You suggested that this shouldn't be in the 'Site Issues' forum so, 'Hey Presto', it was moved.

8. As a ships'diver, (many moons ago), I used to store my No1 suit in the diving store so it didn't get creased up in the wardrobe with everyone elses. I was a very smart AB(S).

9. Blackrat

Ahhhhh. NOW i see. I'm just off to play with the traffic.

10. jolly Jack. You are quite right after 42 years you would have through that clockwork would have been brought into the real navy and the the double standard one that it is. when i as there you could not even poo without someone asking what you are doing and now they have started blocking most of the internet and checking what web site you are look at. you get more rights and privacy in prison.

11. Too True Jolly Jack, Clockwork is a great experiance but you hit the nail on the head. One rule for one and another for the others. The daily occurance log well were to start.

12. Norman. :blob6:

13. Ooh! Do tell us about your time doing porridge.

14. :scratch: OK. I'm getting old.Just don't understand what's going on on t'nternet anymore..:rofl:

15. How odd.

OP, why have you pulled your op?

16. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

SARKING, you're not the only one. I haven't got a clue what the OP was on about, even before he pulled the post. It reads like a drunken rant.

17. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Ever started to read a book, then not got past the first chapter. Then, a couple of years later opened it at a random page, started reading again, only to find the last chapter missing.

Me neither, but I guess it would feel like this thread.

Anyway, there's only one 'g' in keg and it looks like it never exploded.

• Like Like x 2
  18. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Love that description.

• Like Like x 1