Potential Royal Marines Forum closed?

Hello,

So I was trying to get onto the Potential Royal Marines Forum today but I got a message saying 'The Potential Royal Marines Commando Forum is closed until further notice'.

I decided to go onto the facebook and there was a link to a forum update but as the forums are closed, I can't read the update.

Does someone mind filling me in on what has happened to the forum and if it will come back up?

Also, does anyone here happen to have a copy of Arny's plan and the fintan circuit from the royal marines forum that they can post somewhere on here as I never made my own copy, just always went onto the forum to view them. It would also help other people who want to view those plans before the Royal Marines forums are back.

Thanks

Joe303

I can’t remember the story 100% but this is what I’ll say. The forum was run privately since its inception but the owner can no longer run it, people tried to get CTC to allocate funds to it but they refused. From the 14th it has been shutdown until further notice. I’ll have a look for my copy of arnys plan and post it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Potential Royal Marines Commando - PRMC Forum Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
Ninja_Stoker Potential Royal Marines The Corps 2
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy ship supports removal of potential chemical weapon materials from Libya MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker New PRMC Forum - Potential Royal Marine Commandos The Corps 3
soleil STV: "Jobs Fears Over Potential Relocation Of Royal Navy Training Ship" SCC and URNU 1
Ninja_Stoker Potential Royal Marine Officers - Test your State of Mind- Green ops The Corps 13
Landshark Potential frequency of deployment (and general questions) - Survival Equipment Technician (SET) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS Potential of transmission of SAR-CoV-2 from humans to animals and risks of onward transmission, 6 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business Secretary launches working groups to help unleash Britain's growth potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World's largest trial of potential coronavirus treatments rolled out across the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commissioner on Pakistan's business potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary unveils plans to unleash North East potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK trade envoy to Lebanon: Great potential for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Women pick jobs closer to family over bigger salary - as government promises to help them reach their financial potential MoD News 0
S Potential RFA Officers - I'm happy to share my 2019 experience of interview process, BRNC, etc. RFA 16
Waspie Potential AET's - your future!! Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Letter to the health and care sector: preparations for a potential no-deal Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain has a bright future if we seize the potential of innovation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Drive to unleash potential of North East's youngsters stepped-up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: ‘Her Potential, Our Future’, Baroness Sugg speech at Women Deliver MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Steel Limited in liquidation: information for customers, employees, potential buyers and creditors MoD News 0
C Potential PMU Health & Fitness 2
Spiced Buoy Potential Foundation Degree Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Press release: Investigation launched into potential for bias in algorithmic decision-making in society MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Wales' potential to prosper as an exporting nation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Science Minister speaks of the potential young people have in addressing the opportunities of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Nine female innovators receive UK Government funding to develop inventions with global potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 9 women innovators get government backing for inventions with global potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Potential of light rail schemes hailed for future urban travel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Suppliers demonstrate their innovations to potential investors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: College students with unrealised potential deserve better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The Potential for the First Free and Fair Elections in DRC History MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The Potential for the First Free and Fair Elections in DRC History MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Potential phishing scam impersonating Ministry of Defence MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Potential Officer Acquaint Visits 2018 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Starting BRNC in January- Potential role change? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
S Question regarding potential lung problem Health & Fitness 2
MoD_RSS News story: Potential Army Officers meet Defence Secretary MoD News 0
N Potential Medical Bar to Entry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
A Potential Officer Coaching and Mentoring - milprep.co.uk Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 37
Pascal Current Affairs - Potential SIFT Questions Current Affairs 3
Pascal Potential SIFT Questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
dapperdunn Potential Guardsman. The Quarterdeck 0
M Potential Officer Visit Dates Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS News story: Assessing the potential of laser weapons MoD News 0
S Medical- potential problem? Joining the Royal Navy 0
alfred_the_great Dear Potential Officers on visits to RN bases! Joining the Royal Navy 32
V Career Advice/Potential Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D PRNC for potential MC Diver Health & Fitness 3
M Potential problems Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1