Postpone medical appeal

Hi everyone so I have a bit of a problem and I'm needing some advice last year around December I had unfortunately failed my medical triage call I was given the option of appealing it given the fact I am able to gather all relevant information together which had been in the current process of doing until yesterday I had an accident at home and fractured my ankle what's the best way to postpone a medical triage call untill my ankle is healed 100% any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

Wedge Ant

Midshipman
Not to be the bearer of bad news, nor am I qualified to give medical advice but it's a full year you need between breaking a bone and passing a medical. Fracturing as you said, surely implies it's on your medical record so I'm not sure what use there is in postpoining your triage call til any self declared date - better to be open and follow their timeline

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Hi everyone so I have a bit of a problem and I'm needing some advice last year around December I had unfortunately failed my medical triage call I was given the option of appealing it given the fact I am able to gather all relevant information together which had been in the current process of doing until yesterday I had an accident at home and fractured my ankle what's the best way to postpone a medical triage call untill my ankle is healed 100% any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
I struggled to read that.

fishhead

War Hero
Sorry about that my bad what happened was I'm in the middle of appealing my medical and I've gone and fractured my right ankle do you think it's best to call my local careers office up and tell them I'm not going head and how long should I leave it before trying again
Yes, call your AFCO. They will be able to tell you how things will progress from this point.