Post Sift-Interview

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ebbsfleetman, Oct 13, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon all,
    Hope I'm not just being impatient but I had my sift interview about a month ago and have not heard anything back. While researching how long it usually takes between SIFT and AIB I came across a document called "officer selection processes." In it it says, "On completion of a successful Sift interview the Candidate is to be issued AFCO Form 104. When completed, this form is to be returned to the OCLC". However, I haven't been given this form yet. Is this something I should be urgently worried about and would I be better off talking to my AFCO, OCLC or ACLO about resolving it?
    Many thanks in advance

2. I know people who found out the same day - definitely make a call to your OCLC/AFCO!

3. Thanks for the advice, I phoned my ACLO, he told me the wait is probably just to do with the fact there are lots of warfare officer applications at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  4. @Ebbsfleetman Did you hear back? Passed mine this week and my new ACLO seems super helpful so awaiting dates soon enough :)

5. I did hear back in the end, been given an AIB date for the middle of January which is good. My ACLO and OCLC have both been very helpful throughout helping me sort things out!

• Like Like x 1