In yesterday's Defence Debate in the House of Commons (Commons Hansard: 22 June 2006, Col.1567) Mr.Watson made the following claim: Our service personnel are extremely employable. I was amazed to read that 95 per cent. of them find jobs within six months of leaving the services. Our challenge is to make sure the remaining 5 per cent. have as much support as possible. How true is this for the RN?