Post if you read Navy News

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by james_whit2, Apr 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ^Read title ^ :D

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...and the purpose of this thread is..?! :?

3. James-whit is the circulation manager's gimp?

4. Roger :wink:

5. The purpose is to see how many people on this site actually read it :D

6. Free from AFCO :)

7. Like you sarge i dont see the point of yhis thread(someone maw enlighten us),but as i am here i read but dont buy it i read it online then my mate gives me his :)

8. The Globe and Buster is the reading material of choice for the discerning chap about town.

The free crayons with each issue, the dot to dot and colouring in pages were always my favourites. :D

9. Actually considering the point if this thread too, what does it matter to you who does and doesn't ? :?

10. :roll: he is just doing a survey ....Simple!! no probs

11. Go gentle on the OP; who is apparently a 14 year old SCC (M? or F?) and an RN Wannabee who does not yet know which Branch to wannabee in.

A. Personally, my reads of NN are from their website, for free.

......Echoes of Tim-ZoidBerg (our unconcerned O2 Thief) so I guess we'll be in for the long haul of similar questions. :roll:

:idea: Maybe Tim-ZoidBerg should become his/her Sea Daddy & exchange PMs, thus freeing this site from both of these immature posters.

12. im pretty sure james is a male name.... and in what way is asking if people read navy news immature

EDIT: No one is forcing you to read the thread

13. Aye Aye Sir!!

14. And no one is forcing you to post 'DumbStuff', either....... Or are they?

You received my answer plus a comment or two. Plenty of help here for a genuine inquirer plus plenty of buckshee banter.

Get used to it, younker - Endoff.

Edited to Add:

james_whit2 - A special Thread for your very own use:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=450819.html#450819

15. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

A couple of questions.... Is this "read" in the present tense or the past tense and do you mean the dead-tree version or the online version?

Present tense, online
    Past tense, dead-tree

16. I have gandered occassionally at the dockyard dandy