Post early for Christmas

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
#3
Apologies for being a cheap-skate, but I've missed the last posting date for surface mail from Canada, so no Chrimbo card from me!
 
#4
A merry Chrimbo to all Booties, dead, dying, ex or serving, old or new even the ones not born yet. Because I don't think we will be able to celebrate the holiday much longer :!: :evil: :x
 

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
#8
rosinacarley said:
I just wanted to thank Hig for his special card to me, I believe it may be a self portrait.

Sorry Rosina, that card is from an impostor, I've seen Higgy in that position while he was tattooed, and he didn't have those boots on !
 
#9
A Christmas tip.

Always look in the obituary columns before sending out cards you will save a fortune.

Meth spirits will remove previous writng from cards leave for a while for odour to disperse.

If sending to large family each year pick one member of family and send one card and state card on view at address Just mention you are a member of green party and we must save trees.
 
#11
Save even more money by converting to jehovah's witness before Christmas then converting back after. Converting to the Jewish faith is another option but may incur some pain for the uncircumcised.
 
#12
ronalder said:
rosinacarley said:
I just wanted to thank Hig for his special card to me, I believe it may be a self portrait.

Sorry Rosina, that card is from an impostor, I've seen Higgy in that position while he was tattooed, and he didn't have those boots on !
Hig has a tat on his arse? Oooh I think we should be shown a picture!
 

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
#13
rosinacarley said:
ronalder said:
rosinacarley said:
I just wanted to thank Hig for his special card to me, I believe it may be a self portrait.

Sorry Rosina, that card is from an impostor, I've seen Higgy in that position while he was tattooed, and he didn't have those boots on !
Hig has a tat on his arse? Oooh I think we should be shown a picture!
If memory serves, he has several, some of which I had the honour of supervising, as he didn't trust the wily oriental tattoo artist.
 

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
#14
ronalder said:
If memory serves, he has several, some of which I had the honour of supervising, as he didn't trust the wily oriental tattoo artist.
Must be my smutty mind, but I initially read that as "... oriental willy tattoo artist." 8O
 

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
#15
FlagWagger said:
ronalder said:
If memory serves, he has several, some of which I had the honour of supervising, as he didn't trust the wily oriental tattoo artist.
Must be my smutty mind, but I initially read that as "... oriental willy tattoo artist." 8O

Ithink he would have tattooed your willy , if you asked him nicely
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Blue Jokes 0
J Miscellaneous 0
DozyBint Current Affairs 92

Similar threads

Top