Post early for Christmas

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, Nov 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all Rum Rationers

Money`s short
    Times are hard
    Heres your fucking
    Christmas card.
    :lol: :roll:

2. Can I take it to bed with me then higgy?
  3. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Apologies for being a cheap-skate, but I've missed the last posting date for surface mail from Canada, so no Chrimbo card from me!
  4. A merry Chrimbo to all Booties, dead, dying, ex or serving, old or new even the ones not born yet. Because I don't think we will be able to celebrate the holiday much longer :!: :evil: :x
  5. Bah..Humbug!...Bottle'o rum, get pissed...all be over..
    (Don't know what to buy my cat though, what a lovely pussie to stroke..)
  6. I just wanted to thank Hig for his special card to me, I believe it may be a self portrait.

7. PMSL!!!!!!!! Excellent Rosy!
  8. Sorry Rosina, that card is from an impostor, I've seen Higgy in that position while he was tattooed, and he didn't have those boots on !
  9. A Christmas tip.

Always look in the obituary columns before sending out cards you will save a fortune.

Meth spirits will remove previous writng from cards leave for a while for odour to disperse.

If sending to large family each year pick one member of family and send one card and state card on view at address Just mention you are a member of green party and we must save trees.
  10. 90% of mine get delivered by hand , saves a fortune , :D
  11. Save even more money by converting to jehovah's witness before Christmas then converting back after. Converting to the Jewish faith is another option but may incur some pain for the uncircumcised.
  12. Hig has a tat on his arse? Oooh I think we should be shown a picture!
  13. If memory serves, he has several, some of which I had the honour of supervising, as he didn't trust the wily oriental tattoo artist.
  14. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Must be my smutty mind, but I initially read that as "... oriental willy tattoo artist." 8O

15. Ithink he would have tattooed your willy , if you asked him nicely
  16. any one want to admit to a willy tat? Will need photographic proof of course? What about any Prince Albert's?
  17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

18. All mouth and bicycle clips SgtPB!

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Haven't got a wide-angle lense, so can't post pic here... although I can display it on PDH!! :wink:
  20. Well do so then please ... we are all agog with anticipation!