Possibly the funniest discussion thread ever

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Brains, Sep 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Laugh, not quite but I did fart!
  2. Hilarious - still crying with laughter - word of warning do not read in a quiet office.........
  3. Ditto :w00t:
    The others in the office seriously thought I'd lost it.
  4. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I actually had to stop reading half-way through and go and get a cup of tea so I could calm down a little before returning for a second round of tear-inducing reading.
  5. That took an age to read but was worth it, although has given me the urge to clean my own bowels out :S
  6. Funnyest thing since "Why should Britain tremble-A Submariners tale" :dwarf:
  7. bloody funny, thanks Brains
  8. Top Post - Gold star matey that was bloody funny
  9. Having not been on here for some time, I came looking for this thread, only to find the original link no longer works. Luckily, some wise soul saved the whole thing and it is now to be found at http://www.singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

I'm trying to re-read it but it's hard to read through the tears and I'm worried my attempts to stifle my laughter are failing and I'm going to wake half the mess. I know I shouldn't keep reading, but I can't help it!

I hope that posting the new link allows some others who didn't see it first time around to enjoy reading this. It's probably NSFW and unless you have amazing self-control you probably want to wait until you're somewhere where you're not going to be embarrassed to laugh/cry/etc. Good luck!
  10. i can't go to bed now until I've calmed down, i'll wake the misses chuckling away to myself and wont be able to explaine why.