Possible Walt?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Bumblebee_is_Nuts!, Aug 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can only speak as I find BIN, but I have talked to Pinch in Lils, he has never claimed to be RNR, merely an ex stoker.
  2. BB windyer neck in ------- your first line -----you are wrong :bball:

:nemo: :nemo:
  3. BIN - please I was glad that you took on BB but Pinch is a bit of a technophobe, he has not learnt the quote function. I am quite sure he does not need me to support him being an ex stoker and all, but still be nice.
  4. God who gives a toss.If he was a walt why would he say he is in the RNR?(no disrespect of course) The term walt is being well overused on both RR and arrse.The guys actually in the forces dont actually use the term ,lets drop it eh?
  5. OK, I'm a Numpty. Perhaps you could give him some advice. Will post an apology.

I was wrong. Please see this thread.
  6. Sorry folks I am Not RNR ex regular.

I must compliment BIN for his detective work.

Nearly right Born 1949, joined (well dad Joined my 15.6 ) in 1965.

Thank you to Rosi for her input.

Rant over Goiung to a darkend room
  7. Err...excuse me, but why is this in the Corps forum exactly. I will hence forth be posting replies to aspiring Royals in the Submariners, RNR, Fleet and Shore Establishments Forums as and when. Mods please move this thread to Lils or the Gash Barge.
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Typical Librarian, on the wrong shelf is it luvvie?

:w00t: :thumright: :thumright: :w00t:
  9. BiN mate, good effort for both admitting a mistake and publicly apologising for it :)
  10. Yes and out of Dewey order as well, Tsk!