Hey, appreciate this will be one for AFCO and I'll get to them on Monday. I've been offered a place at BRNC in Sept however since my medical have been diagnosed with glandular fever. The virus has now passed. Now struggling with the after effects (fatigue) and would rather be on form for Dartmouth so considering asking to defer until Jan. If it is based on medical grounds will deferring be a confirmed place? Or will I have to wait for selection board to sit again? Given that glandular fever is a one time infection I shouldn't be concerned about being told that I am no longer able to join up? If anyone has deferred due to the next intake for medical grounds any advice would would be appreciated.