Posh pupils had sex in corridor

Two of my grandsons went to a "well known" boarding school. From the age of about 14 they were at it like rabbits with older girls. The only feelings I had about it were those of intense envy!
Dirty, lucky little B******s!!

2BM

2badge_mango said:
Two of my grandsons went to a "well known" boarding school. From the age of about 14 they were at it like rabbits with older girls. The only feelings I had about it were those of intense envy!
Dirty, lucky little B******s!!

2BM
My son is now giving me a bollocking for not sending him away to public school :)

Karma said:
janner said:
Why was the Lad expelled and the girl only asked to leave?
Possibly an age of consent issue, you'll note it doesn't give their ages.
it does,both were 16.Anyway they should have used the CCF hut,well it worked at my school! :lol: :lol: :lol:

andym said:
it does,both were 16.Anyway they should have used the CCF hut,well it worked at my school! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It says 16-year-old boy and teenage girl, unless it has her age somewhere as well, I will admit that I missed his age first time I read it.

That implies she was probably under 16. Now I'm not sure if it's up to her parents whether he gets done for that, but what I infer from it is that the school are washing their hands of that issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Corps 67
whitemouse Miscellaneous 0
digger84 Diamond Lil's 16