Posh and her driver....

are cruising along a country road one evening when a cow runs in front of the Mercedes. The driver tries to avoid it but can't, and the cow is killed instantly.

All heart, posh tells her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what has happened.

About an hour later, the driver staggers back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He is holding a bottle of wine in one hand, and a cigar in the other, and smiling very happily.

'What happened?' asked Posh

'Well', the driver replies, the farmer gave me this espensive wine, his wife gave me this cigar, and their beautiful daughter made mad, passionate love to me.'

'My God,' says Posh. 'What did you say to them?'

The diver replied 'I said I was Victoria Beckham's driver, and I just killed the cow'.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Posh CPO epaulettes- Where can I ware them? The Quarterdeck 30
R Are all officers posh? The Corps 67
digger84 Posh Telly Birds Diamond Lil's 16
slim Posh pupils had sex in corridor The Gash Barge 12
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: letter from DVSA Chief Executive to driver and rider trainers about restarting instruction and tests MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: letter from DVSA Chief Executive to driver and rider trainers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to BBC story about minicab driver qualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tanker driver fined for discharging waste onto public highway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Regulators launch consultation on professional driver conduct guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Extended bankruptcy restrictions for Leicester taxi driver MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver (C+E) - Wickford - £Negotiable The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver (C/C+E) - Calne - £Competitive + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch 7.5 Tonne Driver - West London - £26,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver (Articulated Lorry) - Swallowfield - £31,200 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Route Planner / HGV Class 2 Driver - Weybridge - £17,680 + allowances The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver's Mate - Winslow - £Competitive Salary + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver/Operative - Winslow - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch LGV (Cat C) Driver - Bristol - £8.75 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class One (C+E) Driver - Germany - £19,236 to £21,068 (OTE £26,564) + Allowances The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 2 Driver - Essex- £Negotiable The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Class 2 HGV Driver - Tottenham - £26,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (7.5 Ton) - Boldon - £16,500 + Overtime & Bonus The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Lichfield - £13,999 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Yard Operative/Driver - Warrington - £Competitive Salary + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS LGV Driver - Banbury The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Yard Assistant/Relief Driver - North Yorkshire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 C+E Driver - Essex - £Negotiable The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Staffordshire - £13,999 pro rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS HGV 1 C&E Driver The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV 1 (C&E) Driver - Nationwide - £25,955 - £26,455 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS LGV C&E Driver - Frome The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver Class 2 (C) - Leeds - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver - Leeds - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Class 1 Driver - Bressingham, Norfolk The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob HIAB Driver Class 2 - Bristol The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 2 Driver - Hayes - £23,400 basic (OTE £27,500) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Basildon - £16,895 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class One Recovery Driver - Essex - £10.00 per hour + Overtime and Shift Allowance The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Low Loader Driver - West Sussex The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch LGV Category C Driver - London - Circa £26,000 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver - Basford - £21,250 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Class 1 HGV Driver earn over £710/week - Lancashire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver Class 2 (C) - London - £23,000 per annum The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV 1 / HGV 2 Driver - Southampton - £35K - £40K including allowances The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver - Cheshire - £26,884 - £29,952 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob HGV 1 Driver - Dartford, Kent The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV C + E Driver x 2 - Surrey - £34,000 - £35,000 + overtime The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Driver Trainer - Middlesborough - £25k to £28k The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Car Transporter Driver - Birmingham - £27,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 2 Driver / Sales Representative - Berkshire - OTE £30,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0