Portsmouth Marriott - Dinner Dance Fundraiser - Help for Heroes

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by Bella32, May 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys and Gals!

Come and join us for this Charity Fundraiser at Portsmouth Marriott on 22 June. It's Armed Forces Day that week and all funds raised go to Help for Heroes.

Evening kicks off with welcome cocktails at 1900 with 3 course dinner served at 1930. Expect an evening of fun, frolics and fundraising with dancing to sensational party band 'STAR' till the early hours.

Individual tickets on sale alongside table party bookings - free wine for table bookings!

Tickets £50 and include:

Welcome cocktails
    3 course dinner with wine
    Adventurer Ian Couch after dinner speaker (& Ben Thackwray if he gets off Everest on time!)
    Fun and fundraising bits with the rather luxurious raffle & auction
    Live entertainment
    Special Guests and surprises

Call Clair 07986 681324
    Twitter @HeroesDinner
    Email [email protected]
    Find us on Facebook 'Help for Heroes Fundraiser Dinner Dance'

Attending this event will be a real mixed bag - locals, military personnel from Navy, RAF and Army, businesses and importantly special guests from Band of Brothers - the Heroes we are doing this for [so it's not just a bunch of civvies - even though I am one, I used to work with a lot of service personnel who are also coming ]

2. Very nice, potential for a good nights entertainment, and fundraising for a worthwhile cause. But why list it five times?

3. Hi - I'm glad you may be interested! I listed it in different sections of the forums as some people may pick it up in social but wouldn't look in charity for example.
    Sorry if this has been confusing, I was trying to spread the message out to various people etc.

Bella :)