Port Visit Details from years gone by.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Richjack2003, Aug 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right then all,

Is there anywhere on that there interweb, where someone could find dates of previous RN port visits (20 years ago(ish)).

Memroy isn't what it should be you see.

Thanks in advance.

2. Huh? They must have been some runs if you cannot remember anywhere you went!

You could try saying you were on HMS MASSIVE from xx to yy, where did we go - which might work, but knowing this lot, you'll get some VERY strange replies too!

I can remember everywhere I visited, and it is longer ago than that............

3. Some of the punters on here dont know where they are now never mind where they have been

4. Yes I read your case file.
    So very sad, but matron tells me the medication has at least made it possible for you to get to the toilet unassisted.
    Next step, underwear removal and we'll soon have you clean.
    Just think that nasty Wits won't be able to sniff your piss from down the corridor.
    Happy days again.:glasses2:XD

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Awesome, I fought/fucked/forgot my way around the world as well. wasn't it fantastic?

6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

do you mean which ships visited a particular port? Or which ports were visited by a particular ship?

because if you mean where has the RN been in the last 20 years, well that's quite a big topic....

7. That enema you gave me didn’t work, just left my arse all sticky, don’t worry about wits, I’ll keep pissing in his denture dish.

8. Try seeing if the ship\types of ship have a Facebook site and ask there.

Or are you trying to find what ship your dad was serving on ..... ?

9. Unlike the next 20 years, which due to the much reduced size of the RN will be easy to discover

• Like Like x 1
  10. So cleaver of me that wasn't it, with both hands on your shoulders.

11. And there's me thinking how kind of them to warm the pump, but what a tiny instrument.

12. You slack bitch it would have crippled a decent bloke.
    It was like throwing a smartie into the cheddar gorge. Smelt like cheese as well when we dropped your trolleys.
    Mind at leased it wasn't piss, couldn't have stood another hour of Wits on the phone dripping.