"Porky" Parry

I am in the habit of listening to Talksport on occasions but there is one person on the programme who I find an insufferable arsehole of the highest order.Just before I hit the off button today I'm sure I heard him say he used to be in the Navy.
If this is true is there anyone out there who knew him and is he really such a complete wanker or is it put on for the show?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Doesn't look like it if this is yer man

Mike "The Tube" "Porky" Parry is co-host of the Weekend Sports Breakfast with Andy Townsend on talkSPORT.

Mike went to the The King's School, Chester, and then Nottingham Trent University. After this he became a journalist, usually working for tabloid newspapers. He is an avid Everton and Wayne Rooney fan.

Mike suffered health problems after getting a heart infection, and was awaiting a heart transplant in September 2004. His health has subsequently improved

v8topcat said:
I am in the habit of listening to Talksport on occasions but there is one person on the programme who I find an insufferable arsehole of the highest order.Just before I hit the off button today I'm sure I heard him say he used to be in the Navy.
If this is true is there anyone out there who knew him and is he really such a complete wanker or is it put on for the show?
He was probably Walting V8.
I used to do it a lot, I became so good at it my DO was convinced I was in the Andrew and was a seaman/Gunner.
The fool, I was really a Jap masquerading as a chinky dhoby waller playing sailor. 8O
I think :roll:
Nowerdays I just live next door.

janner said:

Mike "The Tube" "Porky" Parry is co-host of the Weekend Sports Breakfast with Andy Townsend on talkSPORT.

Mike went to the The King's School, Chester, and then Nottingham Trent University. After this he became a journalist, usually working for tabloid newspapers. He is an avid Everton and Wayne Rooney fan.

Mike suffered health problems after getting a heart infection, and was awaiting a heart transplant in September 2004. His health has subsequently improved
The mans a legend in his own lunchtime!! Speaker of truth and justice!!! :D

There again I am from near Chester and an Evertonian!!! :D

Joint_Force_Harrier said:
janner said:

Cheer up JFH, there are bound to be some positive thing in your life if you just sit and think. :D

janner said:

Perhaps I've got the wrong bloke.The one I heard is a total knob.

Rumrat said:
janner said:

Cheer up JFH, there are bound to be some positive thing in your life if you just sit and think. :D
I said near Chester, in fact just (8 miles) across the border in Welsh Wales!!!! :D

The only thing I have heard him mention about the Navy is his Utter admiration and the fact he was in the Sea Cadets!!

Rumrat said:
janner said:

I said near Chester, in fact just (8 miles) across the border in Welsh Wales!!!! :D

The only thing I have heard him mention about the Navy is his Utter admiration and the fact he was in the Sea Cadets!!
I am in a similar situation, I come from a small town just outside Tokyo, sorry I meant to say Birmingham, we speak Japanese, I mean with a Stafford-shire/Brummy mix accent.
Saki, sorry beer is from Burton on Ito, Trent I meant to say Trent.
I need to lie on my rush mat er bed I need to lie on my bed. :roll: :oops: :D

Rumrat said:
janner said:

He said think of a positive JFH. :wink:

Porky Parry is a great guy always tells it how it should be told no feckin about. Re: being in the Navy,
he was talking about his father. Biggest wanker on Talk Sport Ronnie Irrani Mon-Fri 0600-1000
worlds worst radio presenter!!!

K640 said:
Rumrat said:
janner said:

He said think of a positive JFH. :wink:
What the number for the RN confidential bullying hotline you racist bastards!! :D

Ah welsh Wales eh?
This young lady is Welsh, or at least she has a leek :roll:
:D