Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by rosinacarley, Dec 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if any of you subscribe to Popbitch - its always handy for useful gossip to break up the day.

Today's fascinating insight is

A proposed new law in Texas would permit blind
    people to go hunting with guns.

So Bergen be afraid ... be very afraid!
  2. Joining the Texan "Blind leading the Blind" faction has suddenly dropped from my wish list Rosie.

3. I just showed that to a friend and he says it is already legal in winsconsin
  4. I found the article about Pete from Big Brother highly informative.

If he'd done that to that Nikki she probably would have snapped.
  5. They also have a new law on the books that says that even if you get divorced you can still remain brother and sister.........................

And believe it or not on some Texas exotic game ranches [the ones where you can go shoot zebras and giraffes and put their dead heads on your favorite wall] they have a new money-spinner.

Those of the Texas hunting fraternity who are too busy or jaded can simply sit at home, log-on to a remote controlled rifle and using a little pitch / roll / yaw nail a prize critter from the comfort of their own Laz-e-Boy. I shirt you not.

Oh ....and by the way Rosy - it's not "Texas" but rather "Occupied Mexico".... :lol:

6. I've just had a great idea what to do with Illegal immigrants!!!

7. Luckily there are no illegal immigrants here in Texas Andy. Ask any of the undocumented Mexicans and they will tell you that they didn't cross the US Border.

The US Border crossed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. and this ... how fascinating is this

10,000 residents in Juneau, Alaska, lost power last
    weekend after a bald eagle lugging a deer head
    crashed into a power transmission system.