pop up urinals

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chrisj09, Jan 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Works in Paris, without needing to drop it down during the day. Nodding a quick 'bonjour' to a chic Parisienne whilst holding the old chap behind a perforated, waist level pisser is a joy.

2. That still won't stop me peeing in the streets. :pottytrain2:

3. What happens if your standing on top of the thing when it decides shoot up?

4. :roll:

5. Good question 8O

6. Who says it's only for men anyway ?

7. There's a portable product for ladies called a "she wee"

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm shocked that you should know of such things Soleil :oops: :oops:

9. I would like to know more about this 'she wee' if you have any info Sol :D

10. And I dare say you could make a fe quid selling the used product when finished 8O

11. we have some like that where i live but they dont come from the ground, they are placed and you get people taking shits in them, its so funny when you see sombody really bursting only to find a chocolate hostage looking at them. :lol:

12. Assuming what goes up must equally go down, cracking the controller code could be fun.

I have a lasting memory of a 5 slot stainless steel urinal just round the corner from New Delhi Railway Station. No screens round it and it wasn’t plumbed to anything. Well, it was but we’d (no pun intended) call it “the roadâ€. Grand looking Indian ladies lifting up their immaculate saris to paddle through 2 – 3 inches of ripe widdle. What fun the auto rickshaw and wagon drivers must have had.

13. Does this mean we are going to see glory holing on the streets.
    and will you be able to write graffiti about your oppo's mum taking it up the shitter if you ring 07776547861
    the song A hole new world comes to mind

14. They've had these around the busier nightspots in London for a while, they don't pop out of the ground though. Cranes come and take them away for emptying / cleaning every now and then. All in all a good idea.