Pop up on RR website

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Sep 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuk me opened one of the pop ups on my RR webpage took the free offer of a personality test on a dating agency website, results were awsome I am a complete cnut with deviant sexual desires with no respect for females.
    Chuffed to fcuk spot on.

2. And thats before they get to meet you......:toothy10:

3. I decided to indulge myself a little further last night after the missus went to bed. To my complete surprise I discovered my perfect matches were ->>>>> In no particular order, RumRat, Blackadder, 2DD, Monty, Billy no Mates, Wrecker and MG maniac. It said stay clear of Wet Blobby, as his name implies he's a feckin freak.
    Bit worried about Billy N M but hey ho beggars can't be choosers. Anyone up for it??

• Like Like x 1
  4. What about this divs diver? I'm fucking offended!

5. This latest holiday book just "popped-the-fuck-up" on my account.
    I am shocked, stunned and extremely upset.
    I mean.....people will think that I just made this up and it's not real.
    Scared the shit out of me it did:-

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry Frogs in a rush got to dig my bait for today's fishfest a Bake lakes, there's a big fat carp thats just waiting for me and my worm (that's maybe the wrong thing to write on this thread)

7. Mildly wrong

8. Just in case anyone forgets how to login to R.R. in the future, might I suggest that Admin arrange for THIS to "pop-up" every so often? Seems like a good idea.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Had a pop up this morning but a dirty look from the resident dragon sorted it