Pop up on RR website

Fcuk me opened one of the pop ups on my RR webpage took the free offer of a personality test on a dating agency website, results were awsome I am a complete cnut with deviant sexual desires with no respect for females.
Chuffed to fcuk spot on.

Fcuk me opened one of the pop ups on my RR webpage took the free offer of a personality test on a dating agency website, results were awsome I am a complete cnut with deviant sexual desires with no respect for females.
Chuffed to fcuk spot on.
And thats before they get to meet you......:toothy10:

I decided to indulge myself a little further last night after the missus went to bed. To my complete surprise I discovered my perfect matches were ->>>>> In no particular order, RumRat, Blackadder, 2DD, Monty, Billy no Mates, Wrecker and MG maniac. It said stay clear of Wet Blobby, as his name implies he's a feckin freak.
Bit worried about Billy N M but hey ho beggars can't be choosers. Anyone up for it??

This latest holiday book just "popped-the-fuck-up" on my account.
I am shocked, stunned and extremely upset.
I mean.....people will think that I just made this up and it's not real.
Scared the shit out of me it did:-

Just in case anyone forgets how to login to R.R. in the future, might I suggest that Admin arrange for THIS to "pop-up" every so often? Seems like a good idea.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gordon Muir The Gash Barge 36
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Miscellaneous 0