Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

slim

War Hero
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Blame it on your DO, thats why the Navy give you one :twisted:

jesse650

War Hero
no sh*t sherlock.........no sleep makes you tired......really?!!!! prone to mistakes? no surely some mistake???? lol really???? how many millions were "invested" to discover this amazing ground breaking piece of news????

Have a word! do we not think there are more important things you could be researching?

Jeeeeeeze

Disgruntled of bristol

2badge_mango

War Hero
Does that mean that all the blokes shaken for the middle in times past who doffed the bosun's mate are entitled to a pardon?
And compensation?

2BM

dunkers

War Hero
slim said:
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

"I shagged your sister because I was tired" - fantastic! :razz: :lol:

slim

War Hero
dunkers said:
slim said:

Thanks Dunkers, however she said you were rubbish :oops:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
slim said:
dunkers said:
slim said:

She also thought that you were a Snooker player, something about going for the brown instead of the pink

Ahhh got it....it wasn't the 16 pints and a couple of chasers that made me sleep with fat birds when I was a youth....it was the watchkeeping !! :grin:

dondon

MIA
janner said:
slim said:
dunkers said:
slim said:

She also thought that you were a Snooker player, something about going for the brown instead of the pink

Lol :lol: :lol:

OK its true. I had a few ... ok more than a few ... ok ok a lot of raspberry sambucca chasers with my alcohopops last night.

I thought the thread was all about poor sheep!

I personally feel this is because I have been hanging around Iod and NZ too much.