Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

Blame it on your DO, thats why the Navy give you one :twisted:
  2. Hey Slim,

Linky thingy no worky mate.

3. no sh*t sherlock.........no sleep makes you tired......really?!!!! prone to mistakes? no surely some mistake???? lol really???? how many millions were "invested" to discover this amazing ground breaking piece of news????

Have a word! do we not think there are more important things you could be researching?

Disgruntled of bristol
  4. Does that mean that all the blokes shaken for the middle in times past who doffed the bosun's mate are entitled to a pardon?
    And compensation?

5. "I shagged your sister because I was tired" - fantastic! :razz: :lol:
  6. Thanks Dunkers, however she said you were rubbish :oops:
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

She also thought that you were a Snooker player, something about going for the brown instead of the pink
  8. Ahhh got it....it wasn't the 16 pints and a couple of chasers that made me sleep with fat birds when I was a youth....it was the watchkeeping !! :grin:

9. Lol :lol: :lol:
  10. OK its true. I had a few ... ok more than a few ... ok ok a lot of raspberry sambucca chasers with my alcohopops last night.

I thought the thread was all about poor sheep!

I personally feel this is because I have been hanging around Iod and NZ too much.