Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

slim

War Hero
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement


Blame it on your DO, thats why the Navy give you one :twisted:
 

jesse650

War Hero
no sh*t sherlock.........no sleep makes you tired......really?!!!! prone to mistakes? no surely some mistake???? lol really???? how many millions were "invested" to discover this amazing ground breaking piece of news????

Have a word! do we not think there are more important things you could be researching?

Jeeeeeeze

Disgruntled of bristol
 

2badge_mango

War Hero
Does that mean that all the blokes shaken for the middle in times past who doffed the bosun's mate are entitled to a pardon?
And compensation?

2BM
 

dunkers

War Hero
slim said:
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

"I shagged your sister because I was tired" - fantastic! :razz: :lol:
 

slim

War Hero
dunkers said:
slim said:
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

"I shagged your sister because I was tired" - fantastic! :razz: :lol:

Thanks Dunkers, however she said you were rubbish :oops:
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
slim said:
dunkers said:
slim said:
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

"I shagged your sister because I was tired" - fantastic! :razz: :lol:

Thanks Dunkers, however she said you were rubbish :oops:

She also thought that you were a Snooker player, something about going for the brown instead of the pink
 
Ahhh got it....it wasn't the 16 pints and a couple of chasers that made me sleep with fat birds when I was a youth....it was the watchkeeping !! :grin:
 

dondon

MIA
janner said:
slim said:
dunkers said:
slim said:
For all you guys out there who were unable to explain to the wife/girlfriend why you shagged her sister, here is the reason :evil: . Note I did not say excuse :oops:

Poor sleep clouds moral judgement

"I shagged your sister because I was tired" - fantastic! :razz: :lol:

Thanks Dunkers, however she said you were rubbish :oops:

She also thought that you were a Snooker player, something about going for the brown instead of the pink




Lol :lol: :lol:
 
OK its true. I had a few ... ok more than a few ... ok ok a lot of raspberry sambucca chasers with my alcohopops last night.

I thought the thread was all about poor sheep!

I personally feel this is because I have been hanging around Iod and NZ too much.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New anti-bullying helpline to clamp down on poor behaviour in the military MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 billion deal to end poor rural mobile coverage agreed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Experts to help tackle poor behaviour in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS West Midlands Trains must invest £20 million after poor performance and delays MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Poor accounting practice in charities to be referred to professional body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 billion deal set to solve poor mobile coverage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA reminds providers it will take action to crack down on poor sub-contracting practice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS BROKENSHIRE UNVEILS NEW MEASURES TO STAMP OUT ‘POOR DOORS’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Charity Commission inquiry into Khatme Nubuwwat Centre finds poor governance at the charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Poor record keeping lands nightclub boss with 6-year ban MoD News 0
MG Maniac Piss Poor Preparation etc ... Diamond Lil's 2
SONAR-BENDER Poor little kid - scarred for life! Diamond Lil's 36
MG Maniac Piss Poor Planning ......................... Diamond Lil's 20
D Poor credit history Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
scousesubmariner check out this poor unfortunate sod Diamond Lil's 0
Rumrat Poor poor WreckerL Diamond Lil's 12
Rumrat Poor Stokes Diamond Lil's 4
The_Caretaker Poor Freddy Miscellaneous 0
Merlin28 When I was young we were so poor.... The Gash Barge 82
labrum Luther... V POOR! Diamond Lil's 16
M Poor Amel Diamond Lil's 9
SONAR-BENDER The Poor / Rich divide Diamond Lil's 1
GuyC Poor lefty Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
wet_blobby Poor cnut diving in mainpage photo Diamond Lil's 3
F Poor sod! Diamond Lil's 1
slim POOR DEFENCE FOR AN ALMIGHTY BLUNDER Diamond Lil's 3
mikh Oh Dear, poor pongo bandies Diamond Lil's 14
slim Armed forces to live in poor housing "for 20 years" Current Affairs 3
rosinacarley Poor Andym Diamond Lil's 18
golden_rivet poor old geoff The Gash Barge 13
MoD_RSS Sleep disorder drug modafinil linked to increased risk of birth defects and also to reduced effectiveness of contraception MoD News 0
B Sleep Apnoeists Diamond Lil's 8
Z Taking antihistamines if you can't sleep... Health & Fitness 12
J Importance of sleep. Health & Fitness 26
N Sleep Distractions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
Montigny_La_Palisse He watches you while you sleep....... Diamond Lil's 8
Chicogiz Can never Bloody sleep! Health & Fitness 24
golden_rivet I've overeaten and can't sleep!!! Diamond Lil's 10
brazenhussy Would you sleep with a member of the same sex for £500,000? Diamond Lil's 112
S it's 01:16hrs in the moring and can't sleep! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
golden_rivet bet you lot can sleep anywhere The Gash Barge 16
MoD_RSS Press release: Seeing through clouds, snow, rain and fog... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: CDE themed competition webinar: seeing through the clouds MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: CLOUDS OF WAR by Ben Kane Competitions 14
soleil Navy News: "Crowds - And Clouds - At A Rain-Affected Culdrose Air Day" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Similar threads













































Top