Poor little kid - scarred for life!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Feb 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What on earth did this kid do wrong to merit such a punishment?
  2. I think I'd rather meet Satan, certainly looks prettier
  3. It threatened to vote UKIP. Therefore deserved it.
  4. I can see years of therapy ahead, do you think the government will have it covered on the NHS?
  5. Poor kid! Typical of the Wicked Witch and entourage to go one up from the baby kissing malarky and up it to visiting the kids in the local hospital ... then pick on the only poor little sod that was tied down and could run away! Its the stuff nightmares are made of!

Also good to see that they were following Govt guidelings (not) ... bare below the elbows in clinical areas!
  6. As ever with politicians the rules are for everone else.
  7. By the time that little kid is old enough to vote.........UKIP could be running the country....there's a thought.
  8. There's more chance of that kid growing up to become the first commissioned officer in the newly formed Royal Dinosaur Cavalry and representing Great Britain at the Olympics in Triceratops jousting. All thanks to Rio Ferdinand moving into DNA sequencing on retiring from football and putting his considerable IQ toward science making Jurassic Park a reality.

Edited to add: This isn't enough, there is error in my theory. However, spurred on by Rio's success, John Terry also moved into science and invented time travel so he could travel back in time in order to provide the requisite oocyte to clone said dinosaurs as without this it is impossible. Error resolved.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  9. As long as that's all it is Flags.
  10. I'll be voting UKIP in the next election, keep those foreign cakes out of the country, British jobs for British cakes I say
  11. You'll be ok, there will still be navy cake.
  12. I'm with Wreckage on that one
  13. He'll have forgotton that quote by now Sharkey.
  14. Yeh, poor old soul, all the other things he's suffering with, and now dementia
  15. So as well as being actuarially qualified, you can foretell the future..... my, you are a clever boy....BTW who the fcuk is Rio Terry....is that some river in South America.......do me a favour, Montgomery, give me six numbers for the next rollover, seeing that you're so clever at fortune telling.........was your Ma a gypsy by any chance ?......whats a oocyte.... is this some kind of code ?....or just an anagram of coyote......howling to the moon.....you need help my friend.

Edited to add..............you're not really my friend.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  16. I had to google that.

An oocyte (UK: /ˈəʊəsʌɪt/, US: /ˈoʊ.oʊ.saɪt/), oöcyte, ovocyte, or rarely ocyte, is a female gametocyte or germ cell involved in reproduction. In other words, it is an immature ovum, or egg cell. An oocyte is produced in the ovary during female gametogenesis. The female germ cells produce a primordial germ cell (PGC) which undergoes mitosis to form an oogonium. During oogenesis the oogonium becomes a primary oocyte.
  17. Whats that game they have at fairs and fetes, where a rodent pops up and you hit it with a mallet only for another fucker to appear
  18. If John terry can invent time travel, I can see into the future. It's a strange world we live in. Besides, if I gave out the numbers of the rollover too many people would win and you'd get about 12p.

Also, using these advances I can also now see anything, anywhere ever. Right now I can see you crying because I said there's more chance of cretaceous period herbivorous vertebrate cavalry being stood up than the halfwit UKIP ever being anywhere near power. Boo-hoo.

You need to change your clothes too, crabby fucker.
  19. Between you, Stirling and Guzzler you three have been posting gold recently. BZ, keep it up.