Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POOR DEFENCE FOR AN ALMIGHTY BLUNDER

I think what it shows is that every one at the bottom of the food chain said "drop me in it and I will drop you in it", and this echoed all the way up till a little bundle of such chits landed on Des's desk. Des then took the only option, doing nothing again.

slim

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
I think what it shows is that every one at the bottom of the food chain said "drop me in it and I will drop you in it", and this echoed all the way up till a little bundle of such chits landed on Des's desk. Des then took the only option, doing nothing again.

I suppose Des falling on his sword is too much to hope for?

slim said:
Maxi_77 said:

I suppose Des falling on his sword is too much to hope for?

Come on Slim he is one of Tone's boys, doing the honourable thing is not in the book. Mind you it would appear their lordships are learning how to at least stop the pollies dropping them in it to protect their own backsides.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New anti-bullying helpline to clamp down on poor behaviour in the military MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 billion deal to end poor rural mobile coverage agreed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Experts to help tackle poor behaviour in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS West Midlands Trains must invest £20 million after poor performance and delays MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Poor accounting practice in charities to be referred to professional body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 billion deal set to solve poor mobile coverage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA reminds providers it will take action to crack down on poor sub-contracting practice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS BROKENSHIRE UNVEILS NEW MEASURES TO STAMP OUT ‘POOR DOORS’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Charity Commission inquiry into Khatme Nubuwwat Centre finds poor governance at the charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Poor record keeping lands nightclub boss with 6-year ban MoD News 0
MG Maniac Piss Poor Preparation etc ... Diamond Lil's 2
SONAR-BENDER Poor little kid - scarred for life! Diamond Lil's 36
MG Maniac Piss Poor Planning ......................... Diamond Lil's 20
D Poor credit history Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
scousesubmariner check out this poor unfortunate sod Diamond Lil's 0
Rumrat Poor poor WreckerL Diamond Lil's 12
Rumrat Poor Stokes Diamond Lil's 4
The_Caretaker Poor Freddy Miscellaneous 0
Merlin28 When I was young we were so poor.... The Gash Barge 82
labrum Luther... V POOR! Diamond Lil's 16
M Poor Amel Diamond Lil's 9
SONAR-BENDER The Poor / Rich divide Diamond Lil's 1
GuyC Poor lefty Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
wet_blobby Poor cnut diving in mainpage photo Diamond Lil's 3
F Poor sod! Diamond Lil's 1
mikh Oh Dear, poor pongo bandies Diamond Lil's 14
slim Armed forces to live in poor housing "for 20 years" Current Affairs 3
rosinacarley Poor Andym Diamond Lil's 18
slim Poor sleep clouds moral judgement Diamond Lil's 11
golden_rivet poor old geoff The Gash Barge 13
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence Police clamp down on illegal activity and keep the training estate safe in the south east MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary reaffirms UK commitment to leadership on Euro-Atlantic security at NATO Defence Ministerial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Chief of Defence Staff visited Pakistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary announces MOD Science and Technology Strategy 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary urges troops to support Poppy Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement - Five Eyes nations defence ministers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How defence is rising to the sustainability challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Green light for essential flood defence work in Par and St Blazey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Qatar commit to a stronger defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £2m works to repair Doncaster flood defence are complete MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Infrastructure Organisation sets out future spending with launch of Procurement Pipeline MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief of the Defence Staff, General Sir Nick Carter launches the Integrated Operating Concept MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s Defence Senior Advisor concludes visit to Egypt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl Scientist shortlisted for Women in Defence Awards 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief of Defence Intelligence comments on threats the UK will face in coming decades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary announces investment in strategic Omani port MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish defence industry wins new radar contract MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence ecologists boost rare heathland habitats MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary's speech at meeting of UK, German and French defence ministers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Academy launches new Masters programme in Defence Innovation MoD News 0