Poor Andym

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Mar 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In case you were wondering why the chat room had gone so quiet, poor Andy (trains) has lost his internet connection (something about his bill I thought he said!). He should be back with us in about 10 days.

In the meantime lets enjoy the peace and quiet!

2. I'm gutted. RR without "Trains" Andym is like the Navy without Pusser's Rum! Let's hope that re-connection is speedy and this time made fast! :shock: :sad:

3. arrrrrrrgh the chat room killick is dead..............what we gonna do? (apart from party?):)

4. ooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. whats the world coming tooo no Andym :cry: :cry: :shock: :evil: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: I am not a happy camper........

5. We need our Killick to stop us being mischevous matelots, or in Rosie's case, being overly lawyel (pronounced: loyal). :grin: Without Trains, Higgy might confess something he'll regret later......

6. Rather rude ma'am........we know that Andy has a big nose but I would hardly call it a bill :roll:

Mummy mummy....there's a man at the door with a bill. Don't be daft son, it must be a duck wiv an hat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Cooper

7. HIS BILL ????? IS THE GUY A PENGUIN OR SOMETHING ?????

8. Can we be sure that Seadog wasn't involved? :shock: :twisted:
    If all goes quiet from NZ you know he's got me too.

9. its ok NZ, you hold my hand. You will be safe with me!

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

There's a gag there, but I'm making no comment... :shock:

11. Lamb to the psalter, perhaps? :twisted: :mrgreen:

12. Baaa...aaaghhhhh!

13. Choo choo, ...choo choo..the train now arriving.....
    Andy lost his internet??Has he looked in the bathroom, under the bed, in the garage for it?? Maybe it was stolen by the "internet gang"? Ruthless bunch they are!! Maybe Seadog has launched his "I can block internet signal to Andy's house" missile and suceeded??? All very interesting.....but sick!! Come back Andy...there is a void!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

14. Awwwwwwwwwwww shucks guys.Our Companies Internet provider has gone bust so the company are porting over to BT en masse.However they say it will take between 10 and 14 days to get it all sorted.In the meantime ill pop in now and again via the Library when i can.Im getting severe with drawl symptoms!!!!

15. Andy take some librium mate!!! lol.

16. We have missed you lambie lambchop .... choo chooo xxxx

17. We're getting even severer withdrawal symptoms. I'm hallucinating at my workstation....

18. UPDATE!!

All the gubbins has arrived for the new tinterweb thing but unfortunatly the line wont be activated untill the 27th so all things being equal i should be back online tuesday sometime.

19. Ok mate , look forward to it , enjoy the trains in the meantime , :wink: