Poor Andym

In case you were wondering why the chat room had gone so quiet, poor Andy (trains) has lost his internet connection (something about his bill I thought he said!). He should be back with us in about 10 days.

In the meantime lets enjoy the peace and quiet!

josiecats

War Hero
ooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. whats the world coming tooo no Andym :cry: :cry: :shock: :evil: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: I am not a happy camper........

jesse650 said:
arrrrrrrgh the chat room killick is dead..............what we gonna do? (apart from party?):)

We need our Killick to stop us being mischevous matelots, or in Rosie's case, being overly lawyel (pronounced: loyal). :grin: Without Trains, Higgy might confess something he'll regret later......

Bergen

ADC
rosinacarley said:
In case you were wondering why the chat room had gone so quiet, poor Andy (trains) has lost his internet connection (something about his bill I thought he said!). He should be back with us in about 10 days.

Rather rude ma'am........we know that Andy has a big nose but I would hardly call it a bill :roll:

Mummy mummy....there's a man at the door with a bill. Don't be daft son, it must be a duck wiv an hat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Cooper

rosinacarley said:

HIS BILL ????? IS THE GUY A PENGUIN OR SOMETHING ?????

Latest Threads