Poor Andym

In case you were wondering why the chat room had gone so quiet, poor Andy (trains) has lost his internet connection (something about his bill I thought he said!). He should be back with us in about 10 days.

In the meantime lets enjoy the peace and quiet!

ooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. whats the world coming tooo no Andym :cry: :cry: :shock: :evil: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: I am not a happy camper........

jesse650 said:
arrrrrrrgh the chat room killick is dead..............what we gonna do? (apart from party?):)
We need our Killick to stop us being mischevous matelots, or in Rosie's case, being overly lawyel (pronounced: loyal). :grin: Without Trains, Higgy might confess something he'll regret later......

rosinacarley said:
In case you were wondering why the chat room had gone so quiet, poor Andy (trains) has lost his internet connection (something about his bill I thought he said!). He should be back with us in about 10 days.

Rather rude ma'am........we know that Andy has a big nose but I would hardly call it a bill :roll:

Mummy mummy....there's a man at the door with a bill. Don't be daft son, it must be a duck wiv an hat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Cooper

rosinacarley said:

HIS BILL ????? IS THE GUY A PENGUIN OR SOMETHING ?????

Choo choo, ...choo choo..the train now arriving.....
Andy lost his internet??Has he looked in the bathroom, under the bed, in the garage for it?? Maybe it was stolen by the "internet gang"? Ruthless bunch they are!! Maybe Seadog has launched his "I can block internet signal to Andy's house" missile and suceeded??? All very interesting.....but sick!! Come back Andy...there is a void!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Awwwwwwwwwwww shucks guys.Our Companies Internet provider has gone bust so the company are porting over to BT en masse.However they say it will take between 10 and 14 days to get it all sorted.In the meantime ill pop in now and again via the Library when i can.Im getting severe with drawl symptoms!!!!

andym said:
Awwwwwwwwwwww shucks guys.Our Companies Internet provider has gone bust so the company are porting over to BT en masse.However they say it will take between 10 and 14 days to get it all sorted.In the meantime ill pop in now and again via the Library when i can.Im getting severe with drawl symptoms!!!!
We have missed you lambie lambchop .... choo chooo xxxx

andym said:
We're getting even severer withdrawal symptoms. I'm hallucinating at my workstation....

UPDATE!!

All the gubbins has arrived for the new tinterweb thing but unfortunatly the line wont be activated untill the 27th so all things being equal i should be back online tuesday sometime.

andym said:
UPDATE!!

All the gubbins has arrived for the new tinterweb thing but unfortunatly the line wont be activated untill the 27th so all things being equal i should be back online tuesday sometime.

Ok mate , look forward to it , enjoy the trains in the meantime , :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
slim Diamond Lil's 11
golden_rivet The Gash Barge 13