Pongos refused a drink

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Fucking right as well. Those poachers are thieving cunts that can't handle their beer. Mind you, they're not as bad as the Kings. Now there's a Regiment of fucking skanks.

Fucking right as well. Those poachers are thieving cunts that can't handle their beer. Mind you, they're not as bad as the Kings. Now there's a Regiment of fucking skanks.
Well besides those two mentioned what else did you serve in.
I had thought the Royal Corps of Hairdressers or maybe the Queens own Royal Mincers.;-)

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well besides those two mentioned what else did you serve in.
I had thought the Royal Corps of Hairdressers or maybe the Queens own Royal Mincers.;-)
Close. 12/13th Forward Mess Tin Repair Company (Armoured), 49 Para then 24 SAS(R).

Agreed.

I'd go the pub to drown my sorrows, but they probably wouldn't serve me. I blame the 25 SAS reunion last year - it got well out of order. I wouldn't mind but I'm the CO & no-one else turned-up.
I tried but I couldn't climb over the wall at the back. The windows were all shut anyway.

Sarah83

Lantern Swinger
I tried but I couldn't climb over the wall at the back. The windows were all shut anyway.
this makes my blood boil as my friend who was in comabt got refused a drink i complained to the manager who got us a free derinks and meal i wont name the pub.

My friend was angry.

My friend the pub a year later and he and his staff serve those in the armed forces as he was in the army

Last edited:
It's probably just honest mistake by some Eastern European bar staff...like the rest of the service industry in the UK, it's staffed by cheap immigrants, and they probably didn't have a scoobies what was going on. I stayed at the Marriott in Portsmouth last week and that was manned by Jonny and Jenny Foreigner, who thought it was permissable to serve a pint in a hot glass straight out of the dishwasher...Standards ffs !!!

So all off the Outrage Bus !!!!

C

cúnt

this makes my blood boil as my friend who was in comabt got refused a drink i complained to the manager who got us a free derinks and meal i wont name the pub.

My friend was angry.

My friend the pub a year later and he and his staff serve those in the armed forces as he was in the army
The only time I went in to a pub in combats was during R&R at Birmingham New Street pub in the railway station. I got a few free drinks which was nice.

I should have done what squaddies usually do and call everyone fúcking civvies before destroying the pub and getting battered by the locals. I was tired though, so just said thanks and drank up.