Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pongo`s discussing septics on arrse,quite funny

Re: Ferkin yanks

cornishgolfer said:
NorwayChris said:
Found this on arrse,made me chuckle to myself,i have my own views on the yanks but i will keep them to myself as it aint very nice, :D :wink:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=133166/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

ey ey ey be very carefull viking sheep shagger, insults go both ways!

Bring on shit for brains,and its not sheep we shag up here its all those gumless ferkpig yankee turist who think its "so cute " in the north

Ps i see by your personal info that your not even a real septic,

NorwayChris said:
cornishgolfer said:
NorwayChris said:
Found this on arrse,made me chuckle to myself,i have my own views on the yanks but i will keep them to myself as it aint very nice, :D :wink:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=133166/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

ey ey ey be very carefull viking sheep shagger, insults go both ways!

Bring on shit for brains,and its not sheep we shag up here its all those gumless ferkpig yankee turist who think its "so cute " in the north

Ps i see by your personal info that your not even a real septic,

Gives inbreeding a new name

cornishgolfer person

I am in a good mood tonight so i will be gentle with you,look again at the very first post that i made,it says something like this " Look what ive found on arrse,its quite funny," i did not insult the septics even though deep down i really want to,i decided not to open my mouth and spill the beans on my experiances with the septic twats cos there might be some guys/gels on RR who have septic partners,so then you come along and warn me an ex Po of her majestys RN that insults go both ways,?? now ferk orf back to them ther mountains of Verginia and do some inbreeding of your own,expat playing at being a septic,

yowl hav a nice day now ya hear

Rumrat

War Hero

NorwayChris said:
cornishgolfer person

I am in a good mood tonight so i will be gentle with you,look again at the very first post that i made,it says something like this " Look what ive found on arrse,its quite funny," i did not insult the septics even though deep down i really want to,i decided not to open my mouth and spill the beans on my experiances with the septic twats cos there might be some guys/gels on RR who have septic partners,so then you come along and warn me an ex Po of her majestys RN that insults go both ways,?? now ferk orf back to them ther mountains of Verginia and do some inbreeding of your own,expat playing at being a septic,

yowl hav a nice day now ya hear

Its good to see restraint in action, but on one small point would it not have been more hygenic to stick with the sheep? :roll: 8O

brigham600 said:
I thought Norway was renowed for Elk shagging.

No no no we just shoot the ferkers,skin em,cut em up and stick em in the deep freezer,nothing taste better than "tyve kjøtt" :D (illegal meat)

Rumrat

War Hero
NorwayChris said:
brigham600 said:
I thought Norway was renowed for Elk shagging.

No no no we just shoot the ferkers,skin em,cut em up and stick em in the deep freezer,nothing taste better than "tyve kjøtt" :D (illegal meat)

Its a bit like adultry then :oops: :wink: :D

Rumrat

War Hero
brigham600 said:
My kids never forgave me for giving them 'Rudolf' to eat on Boxing Day when we lived in Norwary circa 94-97.

No neither will I now I know its your fault I don't get any Crimbo pressies.

How could you, you're nothing but a murdering thug, I bet you would throw Bambi out into the cold and snow.
Deeply Outraged,
North Pole. :evil: :evil: :D

Whale Meat? Thought that was at No1 just now, Vera Lynn :roll: :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sumo Looking for info on WWII Pongo History 12
Sumo Could this be the start of the new pongo Diamond Lil's 1
WreckerL Who's a naughty pongo then. Diamond Lil's 11
B Pongo Problems Diamond Lil's 17
WreckerL Pongo's are not of this world Diamond Lil's 4
SONAR-BENDER Help needed - remember Pongo and Proud of it? Diamond Lil's 9
Merlin28 Naughty Pongo's Current Affairs 15
Blackrat Private Pongo & Proud Diamond Lil's 34
T Pongo fined for Dragooning himself in his keks at footie gam The Gash Barge 19
pthfcning Hello all, ex-pongo joining your ranks. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Bullshot_Crummond Charity Skydive's with the Best Pongo's in the Business!! Charity 1
JC-RN Coppers beat up Pongo Current Affairs 70
P RBL Globe and laurel ( Out bid the Pongo's ) Current Affairs 0
B why oh why do pongo's!!! The Corps 30
C Help - Former Submariner turned pongo Submariners 39
slim Newbies required to vote and help Percy Pongo charity Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
thepercyboy Percy pongo makes the news RMR 5
Passed-over_Loggie Part Time Pongo: Not a Continuation of the CGS Thread. Current Affairs 0
mikh Oh Dear, poor pongo bandies Diamond Lil's 14
wet_blobby winding up an AWOL pongo Diamond Lil's 9
Welbexian_RN Pongo History 11
C PONGO'S IN TROUBLE Current Affairs 11
MoD_RSS Multi-academy trusts: discussing Ofsted's research on their role and accountability MoD News 0
D British Nuclear Tests'MP's lied to by the MoD' A House of Commons library document which is used by MP's when discussing the Nuclear testing program Diamond Lil's 0
soleil So the Septics don't think we're up to it! Current Affairs 68
Rumrat Septics. Diamond Lil's 42
scouse Septics training Wafus??? The Fleet Air Arm 23
scouse Could be in for a bit of fun!!! when the Septics train us up for Flight Deck Ops The Fleet Air Arm 4
Topstop So F-18s it is then if the Septics want to save more money? The Fleet Air Arm 3
scouse Ark Royal Hands to flying Stations "Septics Only" Current Affairs 10
T Septics: Don't rely on the Brits during a battle! Current Affairs 7
bikerman septics fly pasts The Internet - Best and Worst 0
N Do not slag Septics by on the Net Diamond Lil's 26
chinamatelot For the septics... Diamond Lil's 10
Ghost_Rider Just to prove that the Septics really can't fly The Fleet Air Arm 23