Pongo Problems

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Aug 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Friend of a friend came upon one of those tawts that give the forces a bad name. He said hello to a girl he knew while passing in a club/bar later this pongo[who was probably a ugly cnut] who was talking to the girl at the time met him climbing the stairs and booted him down the stairs and over the handrail.

He has facial injuries and broken teeth. Only met this guy once and he is a polite quiet type. PC Plod states there is no case to answer to and so therefore Pongo Cnut has been cautioned and that is it.

Can he get in touch with his unit and press charges or take out a civil case are the police obliged to release information? The dentist bill will run into hundreds. Not good press for the Armed Forces when it was discovered it was a soldier who booted him down the stairs.

No shite replies please
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Something doesn't ring true BP, without seeing it it sounds like ABH with the accused identified presumably at the scene, normally under those circumstance an arrest would have been made. If your mate has given you the full story and he is not happy with the actions taken tell him to contact the Police station concerned and speak to someone higher up the tree to explain why it was dealt with in this way.

Tread carefully, as we all know stories can be me made to make the teller show in a better light (not saying that this is the case, but it can be) and there could be more to it than you know
  3. If he has been cautioned then there was a case to answer, and it has been dealt with.

If it is a proper caution then his unit will hear of it, and he could face additional charges from the mob.
  4. Have to say it doesn't ring too true with me. Most Bars/Clubs have CCTV. As the culpret has been identified and dealt with, if he had booted your mate in the face with enough force to knock him over the handrail then I would think he would get more than a caution. Not sure wether Old BIll notifies a unit for a caution but even if they have, don't expect a lot to occurr. (And neither should it for only a caution).

5. Mmmm...was he any relation to Jenny Dabber? 8)
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mate. This is Lil's.
  7. I havent been on this site long at all but this name keeps popping up. Have i missed something?
  8. Hello darling,

Read this thread written by the billy-bullshitting JennyDabber and digest. She was a Mod, but now she is just a cunt

9. oh dear, could this not have been true? Dont shoot me down because I have read the replies but I always give people the benefit of the doubt!!
  10. No, my confused bun of womanly perfection; the resources of this site extended to examining recent event logs of the British Transport Police, and ergo, she was busted for telling epic fibs.
  11. yikes and has now disappeared of the site?

Btw think I preferred you being an uneducated thug ... :)
  12. Jenny whatever you do, don't give JJ the benefit of the doubt, because it will just end in pain and tears.

However if he is really really lucky, if you are feeling kindly disposed, and if he has been a very good boy, the pain and tears will be his!
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What i object to is the bad name we Army types get. I mean, it's not as if we put people in a barrel and get them to polish a golden rivet now is it? Outrageous.
  14. I bet the c0ck blocking Perce hadn't had a dhoby either. :D
  15. It's fair cop if you ask me.

You don't mow another guy's lawn.

Your mate got what was coming to him.
  16. That maxim might well apply to the Grey Funnel line, but it gets treated as a bit of a sport amongst the green and smelly fraternity!
  17. Same sort of thing happened to number 1 son a few years back in Weymouth. Local plod came round and said they had reported it to his O C who would deal with it, so no point in Dorset Police do f all about it.

Son nevr got any money for lost Zippo or smashed watch.

Oh and the girl he said hello to was alod school mate.
  18. Fuck, we must have a different breed of copper in Stafford shire.
    A few years ago me and my son in law were out and about and got into an altercation, which involved me getting head butted, but then smacking this piece of shit in the gob.
    After I returned home the old bill in the form of a female officer arrives on my doorstep within minutes.
    Tells me a complaint has been made against me, and when I tell her the facts according to Saint Rumrat, she then decides the other chap is the villain, and she is off for an arrest. I told her I didn't want to make a complaint, as I wanted to deal with it myself. I obviously did not tell her the last bit, but she tells me if I did not make a statement, she would charge me with obstructing justice.
    Then because she was ahead of me in my thinking, she tells me if I was to touch one hair of the other geezers head............. :evil: :evil: :evil: 8O