Pongo fined for Dragooning himself in his keks at footie gam

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Mar 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not in a strong position to criticise, but he's a bit chunky for a 20yo pongo.

And amusing that the girlfriend ditched him afterwards :D

2. Fcuk me chubby, must be from the RLC

3. More like the HEAVY BRIGADE than Light Dragoons. Stupid twat and his bird binned him as well, got to just love it.

4. Re: Pongo fined for Dragooning himself in his keks at footie

Serve him right, bloody Blackburn fans (the shite of Lancashire) "COME ON BURNLEY".
    The Leeds to Liverpool canal is the Arse-hole of the earth, and Blackburn is stuck right up it.... :roll:

5. hey thingy just a question do u spend all day search the net for new news reports?

6. Re: Pongo fined for Dragooning himself in his keks at footie

What a result. Gets banned from having to watch Blackburn and rids himself of the bint at the same time, well worth a fine in my book :lol:

7. Some of us get paid to keep abreast of current affairs! :p :lol: :) :) :)

Become a Librarian! :D

8. Hmm i dunno if i wud enjoy that
    im gona be a history teacher when ive finished uni and im gonna teach our kids real history and get them interested in learning it not all this arty farty stuff like edward jenner but worldwar1 and 2 and possibly even the iraq afghan wars that are going on at the min

9. You know there was a criticism a couple of years ago that students kicking out of history at Uni knew nothing else but the WWI - WWII - Vietnam era having studied it at GCSE and A level and then for the majority of the degree course. What's the point ion choosing modules that challenge when you can just rehash the same materila that you've done three or four times before.

Just as well you're not planning on teaching English ;)

10. Fcuk,I thought anybelly was speaking Latvian, I even got the Lingaphone kit.

11. Dear god, imagine. And what was wrong with our History we learnt? Spending two years learning about the industrial revolution, crop rotation and Jethro Tull's seed drill got me where I am today.

12. Doesn't the National Curriculum scupper that??? Little darlings have got to learn about 1066 and all that - not just modern history ... Having said that I can think of no real use for being able to recite the names of every monarch since King Canute got his feet wet!

13. Must be of some use as I can still do complicated bits of math in my head.Not boasting here ,just fact. As kids we did our multiplication like we were little parrots and it worked !! I can work out who much me shopping is in tesco much faster than the kid on the till AND check out the MILFs at the same time.
    I can still work out the difference in bunker needs when using Welsh or Lancashire coal,wonder if that will come in handy ever again

14. Depends if you've got a coal burner at home I suppose! However other than Good King Wenseslas gathering wood for his log burner I can see no reason to know when Eric the Red came to the throne! I would rather the little darlings learnt something useful ... like how to read, write and count!

15. [quote="Daktari"Depends if you've got a coal burner at home I suppose! However other than Good King Wenseslas gathering wood for his log burner I can see no reason to know when Eric the Red came to the throne! I would rather the little darlings learnt something useful ... like how to read, write and count![/quote]

Ye what?
    Ships bunkers, this is still a naval forum ?

16. Re: Pongo fined for Dragooning himself in his keks at footie

There was nothing wrong with learning the old style history. Knowing about the corn laws often helped when I couldn't get the Aft Hyd plant flashed up. :)

17. lol i am doing a level english language and literature at the minute and have been tested for dyslexia and dyspraxcia and i have both lol.

18. No excuse though, for what its worth I also suffer from dyslexia.

19. Fair enough.