Pompey the new Malta

Pompy just like Malta. .......,,.

Uhmmmmmm St Julians versus walkabout bar :coffee2: and that shit bar on the corner that used to be a library or bank with those skanking slags in there just waiting for flares to open..,,,,,,, _

What time does flares open :salut:t

Last edited:
So where would Strait Street be? Most Pompey females have the Gut already and have teeth that look like they've been using Marsovin as mouthwash.

Still, I quite fancy volunteering for a Pompey dog shoot :)

Boris Johnson's description seems quite accurate as well.

I can see it now, staggering back to the Hard, buying an egg banjo from the nearest bar. Getting into a Dghajsa to cross the water to Gosport and then into a karozzin for the trip back to Sultan/Collingrad and then getting ripped off by the driver.

Or maybe not.

The only similarity between Malta and Pompey is.................they've both got empty habours.
So a programme on local tv last night about pusser trying to flog some old T22s to be sunk as dive ships around the South West coast. The clip showed Pompey dockyard it was full of fcuking ships - trouble was 75% were waiting to be scrapped!!!

You'll be safe, the Gut has shut down now but Marsovin is still available and you're still a poof if you put 7Up in it.
My biggest problem was trying to stop putting 7 upwards of bottles in me.
I got jigged on it one night and there was too many of us to get in the taxi so they put one stupid twat in the boot.
The bastard taxi driver let me out of it 4 hours later. I was adrift and no one believed my tale of woe.
The skipper sighed and said, good god man is that really the best you can come up with?
He said it was bad enough being an hour adrift but to lie about it was despicable and doubled my punishment.

wal

Lantern Swinger
Rummers, you should have told him that you couldn't get by because the road was full of dead Gharry Horses.

That what I told the old man when I was adrift..............

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Miscellaneous 0
brazenhussy Social & Reunions 19
Tas-ape The Quarterdeck 19