pompey run ashore????

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
#5
brazenhussy said:
hi -
for all the pompey and near to - anyone fancy a runashore one afternoon?
just thought it was an idea for something in feb 2 look forward to??

Would you consider taking my boy Scott out. He is up at H.M.S. Sultan having just completed basic at Raleigh??? :twisted:
 
#6
how old mate - dont want to scare the poor lad?!!!
My hubby is an ex stoker, and my brother in law is currently a sultan on his em(me) cse...
but yeah no worries
 

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
#10
brigham600 said:
Not old enough to drink alcohol then Tas?!?! :) ;-)
Legally, I am afraid so, which could, and has opened up several cans of worms on other sections of this rather splendid site. Let's put it this way, it never stopped me, bollox to their stupid laws. :twisted:
 
#11
Tas-ape said:
brigham600 said:
Not old enough to drink alcohol then Tas?!?! :) ;-)
Legally, I am afraid so, which could, and has opened up several cans of worms on other sections of this rather splendid site. Let's put it this way, it never stopped me, bollox to their stupid laws. :twisted:
Well said.... if we all learnt what and how much we can drink we'd have lots more fun and less hangovers.......... :twisted: :twisted:
 

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
#12
josiecats said:
Tas-ape said:
brigham600 said:
Not old enough to drink alcohol then Tas?!?! :) ;-)
Legally, I am afraid so, which could, and has opened up several cans of worms on other sections of this rather splendid site. Let's put it this way, it never stopped me, bollox to their stupid laws. :twisted:
Well said.... if we all learnt what and how much we can drink we'd have lots more fun and less hangovers.......... :twisted: :twisted:
Actually, if memory serves me correct, the last run-ashore we had, I had to retire early (pissed), and he carried on with his Mum!!...Wee shite that he is. :oops:
 
#13
lol!! never stopped me either! in fact my dad (ex submariner) took me to my local at 17.5 and said " she's old enough to go to sea, carry a weapon etc- she can have a beer!!" the landlord, Artie (ex submariner) said- fair do's- its on the house!!!
xxxxxxxxxx bless him
 

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
#14
brazenhussy said:
lol!! never stopped me either! in fact my dad (ex submariner) took me to my local at 17.5 and said " she's old enough to go to sea, carry a weapon etc- she can have a beer!!" the landlord, Artie (ex submariner) said- fair do's- its on the house!!!
xxxxxxxxxx bless him

Exactly what I was on about, in fact the landlady who sposored him during the application process knows full well that he is underage, however, in the same vein as your Dad, ie, old enough to carry a weapon and etc, that beer was also on the house. Personally I think she fancies him :shock:
 
#18
My mum first took me to a nightclub aged 14 because she didn't have a babysitter!!! I wouldn't say it made me a drunk. Infact growing up in pubs gave me a healthy respect for alchol. It was never a forbidden fruit so to speak so I never felt the need to go out buy dimond white and sit on a park bench because it was always available at home.
 
#19
wompingwillow said:
My mum first took me to a nightclub aged 14 because she didn't have a babysitter!!! I wouldn't say it made me a drunk. Infact growing up in pubs gave me a healthy respect for alchol. It was never a forbidden fruit so to speak so I never felt the need to go out buy dimond white and sit on a park bench because it was always available at home.
What was that Womps, the park bench or the diamond white? :smile: :smile:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Miscellaneous 0
Canaldrifter Diamond Lil's 4
brazenhussy Current Affairs 25

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top