Pompey News: "HMS Protector Moved From Portsmouth To Devonport"

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Whilst successive Antarctic survey boats have been based in Pompey and doubtless there'll be a few Pompey ratings hacked-off, on the face of it, it does actually seem to make sense moving the bearded, John-Lennon-glasses-wearing, socks & sandals, eco-tree-hugging-global-warming brigade to Guzz to join forces with their six-fingered kinfolk.

Stalled my home computer, I got a message saying it was due to a long running script and did I want to stop the script, clicked yes and all was fine again.

Over to the IT geeks.

Whilst successive Antarctic survey boats have been based in Pompey and doubtless there'll be a few Pompey ratings hacked-off, on the face of it, it does actually seem to make sense moving the bearded, John-Lennon-glasses-wearing, socks & sandals, eco-tree-hugging-global-warming brigade to Guzz to join forces with their six-fingered kinfolk.
As a moderator I would have thought you'd be politically neutral..........and there you go.......promoting the Lib Dems

........Buddy Holly.....or Hank Marvin ?.....shudda gone to specksavers