Pompey beat Spurs 2-0 to go through to FA Cup Final

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by soleil, Apr 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Funny supporters, too :lol:

[​IMG]

PUP :wink:

2. Bugger I had that sky +'d for later... oh well!

3. LS I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that people might have done that ........

Still, it's worth watching the game anyway, isn't it? There's more to a match than just the result.

4. No worries, i'm not really a big football fan so not overly bothered. As it happens I heard the result on a radio in the next room about 2 minutes after I read that post.

5. As a Gooner I have not stopped laughing yet - well done Pompey.

6. That's good; it's still worth watching the match anyway, honestly. Pompey had to battle this one out.

Are you more of a rugby fan or a fan of some other sport?

7. I missed it as I was at the City Birmingham game. But BZ to Pompey and good luck in the final.

8. Rugby, Formula 1 and American Football are my sports, don't mind a bit of boxing too. I used to be into football a lot as a kid, sort of lost interest over the years.

9. American Football (oxymoron) ....bit like a lot of septic sports...very few other nations want feck all to do with them..... :D ....like the World Series....ya know the one that only North American Teams participate in.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. It shows you your down until you are out .All the trouble pompey are going through as well and they come up with a result like that against a team like that .Lets hope they find the money to pay the playrers for the cup final but surely they wopuld play (or would they )no matter what :)

11. The World Series............so called as its original sponser was The World newspaper.