Pompey beat Spurs 2-0 to go through to FA Cup Final

#4
lonestar said:
Bugger I had that sky +'d for later... oh well!
LS I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that people might have done that ........

Still, it's worth watching the game anyway, isn't it? There's more to a match than just the result.
 
#5
soleil said:
lonestar said:
Bugger I had that sky +'d for later... oh well!
LS I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that people might have done that ........

Still, it's worth watching the game anyway, isn't it? There's more to a match than just the result.
No worries, i'm not really a big football fan so not overly bothered. As it happens I heard the result on a radio in the next room about 2 minutes after I read that post.
 
#7
lonestar said:
soleil said:
lonestar said:
Bugger I had that sky +'d for later... oh well!
LS I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that people might have done that ........

Still, it's worth watching the game anyway, isn't it? There's more to a match than just the result.
No worries, i'm not really a big football fan so not overly bothered. As it happens I heard the result on a radio in the next room about 2 minutes after I read that post.
That's good; it's still worth watching the match anyway, honestly. Pompey had to battle this one out.

Are you more of a rugby fan or a fan of some other sport?
 
#10
soleil said:
lonestar said:
soleil said:
lonestar said:
Bugger I had that sky +'d for later... oh well!
LS I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that people might have done that ........

Still, it's worth watching the game anyway, isn't it? There's more to a match than just the result.
No worries, i'm not really a big football fan so not overly bothered. As it happens I heard the result on a radio in the next room about 2 minutes after I read that post.
That's good; it's still worth watching the match anyway, honestly. Pompey had to battle this one out.

Are you more of a rugby fan or a fan of some other sport?
Rugby, Formula 1 and American Football are my sports, don't mind a bit of boxing too. I used to be into football a lot as a kid, sort of lost interest over the years.
 
#11
lonestar said:
soleil said:
lonestar said:
soleil said:
lonestar said:
Bugger I had that sky +'d for later... oh well!
LS I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that people might have done that ........

Still, it's worth watching the game anyway, isn't it? There's more to a match than just the result.
No worries, i'm not really a big football fan so not overly bothered. As it happens I heard the result on a radio in the next room about 2 minutes after I read that post.
That's good; it's still worth watching the match anyway, honestly. Pompey had to battle this one out.

Are you more of a rugby fan or a fan of some other sport?
Rugby, Formula 1 and American Football are my sports, don't mind a bit of boxing too. I used to be into football a lot as a kid, sort of lost interest over the years.
American Football (oxymoron) ....bit like a lot of septic sports...very few other nations want feck all to do with them..... :D ....like the World Series....ya know the one that only North American Teams participate in.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#12
It shows you your down until you are out .All the trouble pompey are going through as well and they come up with a result like that against a team like that .Lets hope they find the money to pay the playrers for the cup final but surely they wopuld play (or would they )no matter what :)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top