please pick an option

• Total voters
the_matelot said:
wompingwillow said:
the_matelot said:
Why isn't there a Maybe option?
Because the only options Ive put are yes or no
But I'm not sure whether I want to vote yes or no. :D
you have a number of options, wait and see what the most popular vote is and follow the sheep vote, look at both options carefully and desiede which is the best option is for you ( it's a long term vote so no need to make up you mind tonight) or close your eyes and pick one

wompingwillow said:
the_matelot said:
wompingwillow said:
the_matelot said:
Why isn't there a Maybe option?
Because the only options Ive put are yes or no
But I'm not sure whether I want to vote yes or no. :D
you have a number of options, wait and see what the most popular vote is and follow the sheep vote, look at both options carefully and desiede which is the best option is for you ( it's a long term vote so no need to make up you mind tonight) or close your eyes and pick one
Or do not vote. Is this a democratic thread where you can exercise your option to vote or not, or is it a Dink style Forum where voting is compusory.

Just so as I know when I make my mind up, if of course I do or the wife tells me how to vote.

Nutty

For all those maybe's and don't knows out there. It is your duty to vote, nothing will ever change if you don't vote, and that vote must be NO.

Don't let the YES party fool you, a vote for yes is a wasted vote. If they win it will be catastrophic, there will be riots in the street, the bins won't get emptied, the PRICE OF BEER WILL GO UP!!!!

Vote NO for a better country.

mikh said:
For all those maybe's and don't knows out there. It is your duty to vote, nothing will ever change if you don't vote, and that vote must be NO.

Don't let the YES party fool you, a vote for yes is a wasted vote. If they win it will be catastrophic, there will be riots in the street, the bins won't get emptied, the PRICE OF BEER WILL GO UP!!!!

Vote NO for a better country.
Now that has confused me traditionaly the price of beer has gone up after a NO vote, how has this all changed

Don't be fooled by the Noist rhetoric, you know that for a Land Fit for Heroes and for your children's children, a yes vote is the only sure fire way to keep beer prices down and our women and jobs safe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Diamond Lil's 18
Lingyai Diamond Lil's 49
Not_a_boffin Site Issues 14