poll

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wompingwillow, Mar 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. please pick an option

2. I've voted no, and I'll stand by that come what may

3. me toooooooooooooooooo :twisted:

4. What are we voting for , or is it just me being a pissed up arsehole , :???:

5. simple whether given the option you would vote yes or no

6. Well you've got me there , :???:

7. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Why isn't there a Maybe option?

8. NEVER!!!

9. Because the only options Ive put are yes or no

10. Never never never !!!!!!!!!!!

11. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

But I'm not sure whether I want to vote yes or no. :D

12. you have a number of options, wait and see what the most popular vote is and follow the sheep vote, look at both options carefully and desiede which is the best option is for you ( it's a long term vote so no need to make up you mind tonight) or close your eyes and pick one

13. Or do not vote. Is this a democratic thread where you can exercise your option to vote or not, or is it a Dink style Forum where voting is compusory.

Just so as I know when I make my mind up, if of course I do or the wife tells me how to vote.

Nutty

14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm not voting 'cos I'm a Maybe!

15. Janner the vote is not on your sexuality its Yes or No

Nutty

16. For all those maybe's and don't knows out there. It is your duty to vote, nothing will ever change if you don't vote, and that vote must be NO.

Don't let the YES party fool you, a vote for yes is a wasted vote. If they win it will be catastrophic, there will be riots in the street, the bins won't get emptied, the PRICE OF BEER WILL GO UP!!!!

Vote NO for a better country.

17. Now that has confused me traditionaly the price of beer has gone up after a NO vote, how has this all changed

18. Don't be fooled by the Noist rhetoric, you know that for a Land Fit for Heroes and for your children's children, a yes vote is the only sure fire way to keep beer prices down and our women and jobs safe.

19. errrmmmm!!! Give me a moment.....not sure.....yes?......no?.....all too difficult.....back later

20. no means yes.........
    yes means.......... oooerrrr im cooked iether way....