Poll:Yes or NO?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes,out with him.

100.0%
  2. No,he paid me to say this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ok A quick vox Pop as was suggested in a thread.No Names no Packdrill!

2. Careful, threads like this may get locked !!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. What?In Lils "where anything goes"?

4. Sorry, couldn't resist it. I've been watching the other threads and kept on waiting, and waiting, and waiting.............
    but still no explanation came

5. I know shippers and i doubt it ever will.But then i didnt expect it to either! :grin: :grin: :grin:

6. Roll up,Roll up!

7. Wont be long now seadog. Power to the people!!

8. Am I still gonna be banned? I feel rather unloved :cry:

9. See you on the other bar shippers, we'll find you a stool to fall off :cool: :cool: '

10. It doesn't matter what the poll result will be. The owners of the site will do as they want (However they are the owners so it is their right). Remember the poll where AAC was nominated for MOD?

11. As the Poll falls into the jolly jape category, it hardly matters how the voting goes.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"If voting changed anything, they'd ban it"

"No matter who you vote for the Government always wins"

The titles of two protest booklets that Ken Livingstone wrote when he was a Brent councillor in the 70s - Gen Dit, Safeguard!

Required reading for an angry young politico like me when I was at school. The uniform may fool you, but it's still me inside... :wink:

13. This is not a "jolly Jape".It was posted here for the prtection that Lils affords,otherwise it would have been binned right from the Start!

14. Can someone tell me cos I`m confused, which Mod are we talking about Seadog or Part Time Pongo, I would hate to cast a vote and get it wrong, a reply would be nice because i dont get any of my questions answered by certain Mods.

15. Can i refer you to your reference to my reference?LOL

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Is this a poll to get into the "gang of four" or am I already in it? :twisted:

17. Dunno shippers,im not sure im a member of that select club.Maybe we should have a Gang lol

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

was going to write something witty then remembered gary glitter :oops:

19. Wont he be released soon?