Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Political humour, satire, memes etc. Not serious stuff

"Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it" Joseph Goebbels, The Illusion of Truth effect.
Putin certainly believes in it. He has been feeding his subjects huge whoppers from day one of the 3 day special operation in Ukraine. Nearly 2 years later it's still happening and he still has the support of the majority.

Each time they think they've got him bang to rights he finds another way to wriggle out. Given that they've had 3 years to nail him and are still struggling who's taking bets on him not returning to the Whitehouse
It's a race, can he keep running and get re elected or can he be found guilty of a criminal offence, if he achieves office he can pardon himself or cancel any case that's ongoing, providing USA law is one rule for him

It's a race, can he keep running and get re elected or can he be found guilty of a criminal offence, if he achieves office he can pardon himself or cancel any case that's ongoing, providing USA law is one rule for him
If and its a big IF he does get through to November without being imprisoned or barred from standing and he does win the election you can expect the mother of all retaliation once he is sat in the White House.

He will go after all those who called for his prosecution, he will stack the courts with his lackies and watch out NATO as he will probably push the spend more or we are pulling out narrative again.

So pull up an armchair, get out the beer and popcorn and enjoy the show!

If and its a big IF he does get through to November without being imprisoned or barred from standing and he does win the election you can expect the mother of all retaliation once he is sat in the White House.

He will go after all those who called for his prosecution, he will stack the courts with his lackies and watch out NATO as he will probably push the spend more or we are pulling out narrative again.

So pull up an armchair, get out the beer and popcorn and enjoy the show!
This is strangely real life, if someone tried to write this a few years back, they would have been laughed at?

I found this interesting, any chance our politicians could ever take this kind of approach to the capital reserve?
The only scary bit was if a Gov wanted to spend it had to raise the funds by Taxes or other means.

A few years old, but sums up why it is best for me to work at home, the complaint he offended me or I am offended on someone else behalf, and complain from behind a closed system of immunity, makes it difficult to have an opinion, recently heard raising an eyebrow in a meeting to someones opinion could seen as aggression WTF

Latest Threads