Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Political humour, satire, memes etc. Not serious stuff

th

Must-watch documentary on BBC2 about the covid, tonight 9.00pm..

It proves two brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, the one that miraculously disappeared.

Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane.

Neither of them got on the flight though, It’s really interesting.

Have a look at it.

It's called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.

Must-watch documentary on BBC2 about the covid, tonight 9.00pm..

It proves two brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, the one that miraculously disappeared.

Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane.

Neither of them got on the flight though, It’s really interesting.

Have a look at it.

It's called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.

Attachments

• Groan.png
    Groan.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 4
Nice one.
I for one have got a great deal of respect for the Red Sea Pedestrians.
They suffered terribly at the hands of the Nazi thugs and as a race have ensured that this will never happen again.
Best of all they can take a joke and don't cut off peoples heads who make them :)
Haven't met too many of the Jewish faith but the ones I have told me more Jewish jokes than ever I told them :)

Corbyn was never caught saying anything blatantly antisemitic but was happy to share a platform with plenty that were. The fact that antisemitism in the Labour Party rose during his watch is proof enough that he was prepared to look the other way while others got their hands dirty.

The idiots who put him forward in the first place, and then the ones who thought he would be great as a leader - mainly because they could very easily pull his strings - they’re the ones who created the platform for the hard left anti- semites to flourish.
I agree with @fishhead that Corbyn was never blatantly anti Semite but he definitely allowed it to flourish by appearing with people who were And this only encouraged it to flourish - he has a lot to answer for in the crippling of the Labour Party - but he’s not alone and a lot of the culprits are still in place - for the time being

Latest Threads