Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Political humour, satire, memes etc. Not serious stuff

For clarification - while Lil's may be a free fire zone, it still operates under general site rules so subject to at least some semblance of order. If you are going to take a swipe at each other, banter is fine but just attacking and being confrontational is not. Some decorum is still expected.

Have the BBC lost the plot?

While
@DwayneFields
found solace in the landscapes of the UK and beyond, many in Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups see the countryside as being a white environment #countryfile

View attachment 53436

They have never bothered to visit the countryside , let's face it this is all about the '' B '' in BAME , I have come across many AME families enjoying our beautifull countryside but few B , Black, African, Caribbean and black British people make up just over 3% of the UK population , if they do not get out and enjoy the outdoors that is their problem , not ours .

They have never bothered to visit the countryside , let's face it this is all about the '' B '' in BAME , I have come across many AME families enjoying our beautifull countryside but few B , Black, African, Caribbean and black British people make up just over 3% of the UK population , if they do not get out and enjoy the outdoors that is their problem , not ours .
My sentiments exactly. I just get annoyed when someone like the BBC suggests they don't come because of all the racists lurking in the country. When the Windrush generation arrived they chose the cities and towns to live because that was where most of the work was. That is still true today so to suggest they're suddenly feeling left out of country living is a bit rich.

Latest Threads