Political Bollocks

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
We did have a thread already discussing Levers job prospects when he left the RN last time.
For some reason unkown to me the thread has been culled.
Not only has it been culled but ALL referenec to it in the archives have been deleted.
Wonder who did that?
I thought posting a link to a crap joke 8 year old thread where I called monty a coon was bordering on obsessive, but bumping a 13 year old thread in some kind of vendetta really does confirm you need to step back from the keyboard. You and the gang are truly a strange bunch of auld codgers!

slim

War Hero
I thought posting a link to a crap joke 8 year old thread where I called monty a coon was bordering on obsessive, but bumping a 13 year old thread in some kind of vendetta really does confirm you need to step back from the keyboard. You and the gang are truly a strange bunch of auld codgers!
Levers is a bigotted vindictive person full of mallice.
His whole attitude is one of confrontation with anyone who does not agree with him or his ideas.
He goes as far as threaten with pms those who disagree claiming persec.
Now here is a nice one.
many years ago the Black & White minstrals were taken off the television because they were deemed to be racist.
So how does this compare with a WHITE guy using a black man as his Avatur who gives all and sundry the impression that he is of black descent?
Yes Leavers is a white man!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bollocks!
His whole attitude is one of confrontation with anyone who does not agree with him or his ideas.
I think he’s just fed up with your stupidity.
It would appear you and the gang are getting personal about things.

Now here is a nice one.
many years ago the Black & White minstrals were taken off the television because they were deemed to be racist.
So how does this compare with a WHITE guy using a black man as his Avatur who gives all and sundry the impression that he is of black descent?
WTF is your point here?

Something about an old tv show is linked with using a coloured guy as a avatar when you’re white, is that it?

You should immediately change yours to a penis ya fanny!

slim

War Hero
Bollocks!

I think he’s just fed up with your stupidity.

It would appear you and the gang are getting personal about things.

WTF is your point here?

Something about an old tv show is linked with using a coloured guy as a avatar when you’re white, is that it?

You should immediately change yours to a penis ya fanny!
Now I wonder how many others on RR knew that Leavers was White.
Just another snowflake getting upset on behalf of others.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now I wonder how many others on RR knew that Leavers was White.
Just another snowflake getting upset on behalf of others.
I have no idea if levers is coloured, white, brown, Scottish blue etc. What does an avatar have to do with anything in your strange mind?

Sumo

War Hero
Now here is a nice one.
Holy shit, i`m 81 years old in November.......................................what the **** did I come in here for................
Count your steps back, and you may remember, if not, have a tot;)

No. You're wrong. I have just served you your fucking arse across two sites, Slim. You tried to drag me across onto ROMFT and fuck me, did that not backfire. I did exactly the same thing to you on there as I have done on here, namely expose your almost subnormal level of intelligence and outright racism. You can't answer for anything. And even your thick-shit pals over there are either pissed off with you for bringing me over there, or trying their best to behave like you - unarticulate, prejudiced, lumpen and almost fucking Neanderthal in your output. Well done!

No (again). My whole attitude is to reach across the table and slap w ankers like you across the face every time you even try to speak. It's frustrating as fuck for you because you can't really get an ill-placed word in edgeways. And each withering post exposes another dismal level of your diminishing mentality, someone fixed in the past, that past being some romanticised image of better days when non white people were considered lesser beings. I'm right, aren't I Enoch?

No, because the last thing I want (or you want, even) is if people like me get curiouser and curiouser and a deets war breaks out. I used to be quite good at it (until I grew up) and wheedle quite a lot of dirty shit up about people on the interweb. Right now Sumo is skating on thin ice because he's namechecking members of my family over on ROMFT. And its you, you prick, who says 'fight fair'. I can take shit about me, but when it rolls into my family (or even my career, for that matter) then the gloves slowly start to slip off. So my pms and warnings are well meant. Basically, if you can't stand your ground on the point in question, stop playing the player ... and his job ... and his family.

Now here is a nice one.
My Avatar (check the spelling, idiot-boy) is indeed a black man! Well done, you!

Th concept of minstrels (check the spelling, idiot-boy), the wholly offensive and racist connotations the connections to black oppression and mimicry and the opinions of black people as a whole don't matter to you much though,do they? As long as your charlie coon mates (readers: they don't exist ... just like 'Alan', his RM BI selling mate, they are made up to fuck) say it's a laff, then 'no harm done' eh?

Keep it coming.

levers

Latest Threads