Political Bollocks

huwshpis

War Hero
I met him back in the early 90’s when he was just a backbencher. He struck me then as totally unprincipled and untrustworthy. I couldn’t believe it when he became Leader of the Labour party and then PM. A total a****l**h, as our German friends might say. All mouth and no trousers.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Blair is an anagram of B. Liar, which just about sums up that untrustworthy, devious bastard.
Both him and his Yank oppo Bush should have been tried and jailed as War Criminals years ago.

Sumo

War Hero
Blair is an anagram of B. Liar, which just about sums up that untrustworthy, devious bastard.
Both him and his Yank oppo Bush should have been tried and jailed as War Criminals years ago.
But how, he never got his hands dirty? Always stitched someone else up e. g. The armed forces.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
"I'm not queuing up with this riff-raff, now - a book deal should rake in a million or so, and then there's after dinner speeches at fifty thousand for half an hour, not forgetting a made-for-tv mini series, and perhaps a few consultancy jobs...... fuck me! Should have done this when the referdum went tits up! "

Theresa-May-and-Job-Centre-queues-MAIN.jpg

Jeez, poor old UK....what a mess. The beeb has been covering Trump's visit and showing on Canadian TV Stations. That's bad enough, but the most vomit inducing segment was listenng too, and seeing Comrade Corbyn cackling his fat at a protest demo..... .(don't have a spewing up emo)

:

Last edited:

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
Jeez, poor old UK....what a mess. The beeb has been covering Trump's visit and showing on Canadian TV Stations. That's bad enough, but the most vomit inducing segment was listenng too, and seeing Comrade Corbyn cackling his fat at a protest demo..... .(don't have a spewing up emo)

:
Here, borrow mine.

kWgpK.gif