Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero
Labor Pitch to SW​

It makes me furious to see our public institutions hollowed out by the Tories.
Nine years of austerity and privatisation have left our public services in crisis.
Since 2010, the Tories have slashed billions in police funding and cut 21,000 officers. Violent crime has reached record levels because of these careless and callous cuts, leaving people across the country more vulnerable to violence and harm.
On 2 May South West Devon needs to send a message to this failing Tory government (and labour party, this shit cannot go on any longer, as no one wants to make a decision, let’s get some bods in that will? )..
This week, thousands of supporters like me and you (nope not me) will be out campaigning to elect Labour councillors (nope hope not) and get our public services properly funded.
Will you come out with me and thousands of others this week? (No), Will you be part of something great? (yes but not the 2 main parties, time for a shake-up)
Can't make it but still want to help? Chip in now and help fight for local communities that work for the many, not the few.
Labour will stand up for safer communities and for the victims of crime.
With a Labour government and more Labour councils we will:
  • Hire 10,000 extra officers
  • Oppose Tory police cuts
  • Champion community policing
  • Give police the resources they need
I look forward to seeing you this week, (Bet I don’t see her in Guzz?) fighting for fairer, safer communities.
Diane Abbott (stop laughing)
Shadow Home Secretary