Political Bollocks

Ballistic

War Hero
Like a streak of lightning flashing 'cross the sky
Like the swiftest arrow
Whizzin from a bow
Like a mighty cannonball she seems to fly
You'll hear about her everywhere you go
The time will come when everyone will know the name of ...
Ursula the Wonder Lion
Ursula the Wonder Lion

1656495975607.png

Sing along now, you know the tune :D

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Mercurius has a series of these and all of them are simultaneously hilarious and frightening.

And yet they keep getting voted in.

I despair.

Sumo

War Hero
Mercurius has a series of these and all of them are simultaneously hilarious and frightening.

And yet they keep getting voted in.

I despair.
They have no competition
Won't vote Con since Maggie, SNP do everything to maintain that poison
labour have fallen out of favour due to wondering and miss guided policies, which have no real direction, easy target for the SNP. Labour have not, I think, won an election without a strong Scottish vote.
Whilst the SNP are setting out their narrative in changing the schools history, it will only be time before the balance is pro independence as all the 16 years old's and young Scotts, shouting freedom will be out voting the older voters as they cross the bar.
Bit of a toxic mine field.
If the Scottish Nutter Party get another independence vote and lose, will we then be listening to SOS for indy 3?

Supportive Dad

Lantern Swinger
I'm Welsh, been around for 67 years so have seen a variety of governments. The present trajectory of this lot fills me with dread. I would vote for an independent Wales tomorrow without hesitation.

slim

War Hero
I'm Welsh, been around for 67 years so have seen a variety of governments. The present trajectory of this lot fills me with dread. I would vote for an independent Wales tomorrow without hesitation.
Currently Wales is not doing too well at running the Health Service and other public services.
Please explain how they would run an Independent self Governing Welsh country without the aid they receive from the rest of the UK?
How about for starters:
No free prescriptions
No free higher Education for Welsh students.
No NHS treatment in the rest of the UK unless paid for.

And much more :)

Perry

Lantern Swinger
Give them all independence and let them get on with it. Not a big fan of what Boris has been up to but there is no real alternative.