Political Bollocks

fishhead

War Hero
That's it.
I'm done.
Satire is dead.

There are two reasons people watch videos. Firstly because people say it ace or secondly(as in this example) it is truly awful. End result is much the same number of views. If we are kind it could suggested that it was purposely made to appeal to the car crash viewers or rather more likely the makers thought it was cool and down with the kids,

Stirlin

War Hero
Its the kids fish , BBC put BBC3 on line only then changed their minds cos it is for kids , now that they have to cut costs BBC4 will be online only , 4 has always come up with subjects that apply to all , Wolf Hall which in my opinion should have been on BBC1 was one of the best historical drama's BEEB ever came up with......and they thought it was not good enough for prime time on their flagship channel ??? , yes we got it on 4 but I am confused that spending all that money on what was/is a fantastic series they do not air it on prime time on prime channel , it is like they are saying fcuk everyone else lets be hip and devote everything to kids....kids being 12 to 35 yr olds ,
not forgetting OSIT's

Diane Abbott pledges to cap energy bills at eleventy billions every half quarter
diane-abbott-small.jpg

http://newsthump.com/2017/05/09/dia...ills-at-eleventy-billions-every-half-quarter/

The people who spent so long taking the piss out of Diane Abbott's maths will tell you that this is 175 lorries.....

Attachments

• 175 lorries.jpg
    175 lorries.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 17