Political Bollocks

Jacobus

War Hero
Thankfully it looked a cracking effort, despite the inane commentary from ITV. Ant and Dec and « Pip » Schofield. Give me strength. And who drafted that grade A1 tool Tom Cruise in. ?
Just shows how good the Beeb are at covering these sort of events.

Stirlin

War Hero
Thankfully it looked a cracking effort, despite the inane commentary from ITV. Ant and Dec and « Pip » Schofield. Give me strength. And who drafted that grade A1 tool Tom Cruise in. ?
Just shows how good the Beeb are at covering these sort of events.
Brilliant doc on Scientology from Louis Theroux the other night on BBC2 featuring Cruise.

Off Caps

Badgeman
For those of you who don’t know there is an election in Australia at present, this is a photo of the current Prime Minister

Attachments

• BCBFDC4A-79B7-4CC5-841B-5AB53C367120.jpeg
    BCBFDC4A-79B7-4CC5-841B-5AB53C367120.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 20

Sumo

War Hero
Doesn't Scotland already have its own currency? Some places in England wouldn't accept my Scottish Pounds.
The Scottish pound is tied to the English pound, hence not really its own, but they do print their own money, which some south of the boarder decline to accept.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Does this mean an independent Scotland would have to have its own military? and put a % of GDP into defence.

An independent Scotland will not join NATO. It will be too busy making itself a Republic. Which will be ironic because you couldn't grow the bananas here anyway.

It would avoid joining in the same way Ireland has all these years. Indeed, the Snatzies yearn to be just like Ireland so will copy everything they currently do.