Political Bollocks

Sumo

War Hero
Third from the left after you pass the junnction of the optic nerves going inwards from a point midway between the eyebrows.
very precise, are you sure the Alcoholic intake has not done that one in? or head butting walls, when dealing with uumm, clients?:rolleyes:

Taztiff

War Hero
I'm getting really pissed off with all this uncertainty.

How am I supposed to organise my BREXIT party* for the 29th if it won't actually happen? I can't make any plans - so frustrating.

* Everyone invited, no religion, politics or Brexit discussions!
Sorry, can't make it - I'm taking Mrs Taztiff to Liverpool for a 2 days piss up - sorry I mean her birthday celebrations.
She doesn't know yet - she thinks shes going to Whitby for some culture!

Sumo

War Hero
Sorry, can't make it - I'm taking Mrs Taztiff to Liverpool for a 2 days piss up - sorry I mean her birthday celebrations.
She doesn't know yet - she thinks shes going to Whitby for some culture!
does Whitby have any?

Sumo

War Hero
I'm getting really pissed off with all this uncertainty.

How am I supposed to organise my BREXIT party* for the 29th if it won't actually happen? I can't make any plans - so frustrating.

* Everyone invited, no religion, politics or Brexit discussions!
have a party on the 29th and call it the indecisive party, or the warm up party, real one to follow.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
have a party on the 29th and call it the indecisive party, or the warm up party, real one to follow.
Now THAT is a good idea! We could use it as a rehearsal.

Right, off to the shops for 2 bottles of gin and two (big) bottles of tonic and change from 10 euros!

Sumo

War Hero
You’d be surprised, @Sumo. One of the most prolific contributors to the 1st edition of the Oxforf English Dictionary was a patient in Broadmoor, (then known as the Criminal Lunatic Asylum)!
Well that explains it then, why England as wrote is so hard to get right.

Taztiff

War Hero
since when do nutters become culture ?
Have you not seen the amount of 'steampunk' tattoos adorned by the masses nowadays?
Surely that is art? (Not getting into that argument though, I have no tattoos, wife and kids have - just trying to be all encompassing :D)
Ok, so by culture in Whitby, I really mean fish and chips and sitting in the window of The Buck Inn looking at the Abbey on the hill opposite and laughing at the weirdos walking past!

We take a visit to Whitby at least once a year for a night or 2 - always turns into a pub crawl.
Folk Festival was good one year, sat in pub and all of a sudden there was a load of banging and shouting - one of the Morris Dancer groups was practising in the Pool room!

Latest Threads