Political Bollocks

Ballistic

War Hero

Politician accuses politician of playing ‘politics’ during political debate in political building​

lying-mps-parliament-small.jpg

A politician has accused another politician of playing ‘politics’ whilst taking part in a political debate between politicians about politics in a political building where politicians spend all day engaged in politics.

“The honourable member is just playing politics,” said an incredulous politician as another politician had just made a political point.

The politician went on to explain that ‘instead of playing politics,’ he was just trying to get on with his job which, further investigation revealed, was politics.

It is expected that similar political debates will continue in the political building between politicians whose job it is to debate the political issues of the day. Let’s hope none of them ever stoop to playing ‘politics’ again.

https://newsthump.com/2022/01/27/po...uring-political-debate-in-political-building/

Sumo

War Hero
Sorry shippers, given what else is only going on, you know, globally important matters , Ukraine springs to mind, the solidarity of NATO members etc...
Who gives a flying f**k?....really!!!
Other than of course, the media, Starmar and friends...and a myriad collection of similarly disposed fuckwits.
The main aim of the game from the opposition is to get rid of Boris, he is a vote winning, hence they want him out of the way.
The media don't give a rats arse what is going on in the world as long as the crap they print sells and keeps their profits going.
Bit of a miss use of the word news to call most of them News Papers.

Ballistic

War Hero
Love it, Don't delay but don't ref what we are investigating?

Sounds like a delay to me as a partial re-write will/maybe required?

As soon as Cressida Dick announced the Met were going to investigate I thought "Where is this coming from?"

About one second later I realised that it must be Home Sec. Priti Patel, firing chaff to muddy the waters.

And who's her boss? :rolleyes:

Sumo

War Hero
As soon as Cressida Dick announced the Met were going to investigate I thought "Where is this coming from?"

About one second later I realised that it must be Home Sec. Priti Patel, firing chaff to muddy the waters.

And who's her boss? :rolleyes:
Apparently the T&C's of Sue Gray's review, was any thing she thought broke the law, she was to hand to the met, so not really Priti sticking her oar in, just the process T&C's being implemented.

Ballistic

War Hero
Apparently the T&C's of Sue Gray's review, was any thing she thought broke the law, she was to hand to the met, so not really Priti sticking her oar in, just the process T&C's being implemented.
Really?
Why the dramatic announcement on national TV then?

Sumo

War Hero
Really?
Why the dramatic announcement on national TV then?
Media trying to up the anti all the time?

Plus the Met saying we now have info to act upon, as the media has also been trashing the met, for not jumping in and investigating every accusation, made against the government.

taffscrivs

War Hero
I find it amusing for Caressa Dick to sit there and say that the Met will investigate any wrong doing at No.10. She doesn't even know what's going on under her own nose.
The Met. has a history of wrong doings involving bent coppers, race hate, vital evidence allegedly going missing and it's all apparently still happening on her watch.
And she was made a Dame for her pathetic efforts! If anyone should be removed from a position of power it should be her. Hypocritical cow.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
STOP PRESS! Is fact stranger than fiction?

"Dozens who attended Downing Street parties can pay fines instead of being interviewed by police.

But key figures including Boris Johnson and those accused of having organised allegedly illegal gatherings could be interviewed.​

Attendees at Downing Street parties will receive letters from the police offering them the chance to pay a fine rather than be interviewed by officers, it has emerged.​

Dozens of people, who police can prove were at the gatherings, are expected to be contacted in the coming weeks to be informed they are being issued with fixed penalty notices.​

They are unlikely to be interviewed by detectives over the matter because the infringements are regarded as minor...(more)"​

You could have a mega piss up with the dosh from all the fines.